• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

G'day from WA

Hamster

Hi Folks,

I'm new to this forum and thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I've been stacking for about 18 months and very fortunate to have the Perth Mint down the road. Unfortunately they don't sell any of their buy-backs :( but if I'm looking for a replacement capsule or just fell like perving at something shiny, it's a great place to drop in.

I've been a member of the equivalent forum in Australia for a while now and met some wonderful people along the way. Really looking forward to learning and interacting with you guys.

Take care and hope you all have a great weekend.

Hamster  

Seems like my train has stopped at the right station. You're a really friendly bunch and thanks for the warm welcome ;)

Just a question for you guys if you don't mind? I'm used to the main stream preferences and tastes down under. What are the items that tend to top the shopping list from a bullion, semi-numismatic perspective in the UK?  

Thanks for the feedback MB. Not sure about the brand preferences of bars your side, but I ran a 10oz silver bar poll about a year ago for the stackers in Perth. Geiger came out on top. Beaten only by a current year 10oz kook. I've got the results floating around somewhere, if you guys think they'll be of interest?

Hi guys i got the idea for joining from motorbikez. I two am a huge collector of proof kookaburras and proof series 1 lunars. They for me only get harder to come by as the years go by. They were hard two get then and even harder now. My channel on YouTube is encepurdy68 were i show a tiny amount of the various lunars and kookaburras i go after. Thanks again chase

Hi guys i got the idea for joining from Garth. I two am a huge collector of proof kookaburras and proof series 1 lunars. They for me only get harder to come by as the years go by. They were hard two get then and even harder now. My channel on YouTube is encepurdy68 were i show a tiny amount of the various lunars and kookaburras i go after. Thanks again chase

Nice to see you here.. I've only just finished watching your latest vid.. Super cool proofs

Hi guys i got the idea for joining from motorbikez. I two am a huge collector of proof kookaburras and proof series 1 lunars. They for me only get harder to come by as the years go by. They were hard two get then and even harder now. My channel on YouTube is encepurdy68 were i show a tiny amount of the various lunars and kookaburras i go after. Thanks again chase

Nice to see you made it here Chase awesome video hope to have some good chats with you.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

• Founder & Administrator

Hi Hamster, Welcome to The Silver Forum. Sounds like you live in a great location! 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived