• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Harry

completed Royal Mint Celebrating 50 Year of the 50p 2019 Gold Proof Coin Set

Hello SF,

I am offering my 2019 50p Gold Proof Coin Set into the SF first before I advertise it on eBay for a very sellable - attractive price. 

Extremely low mintage of only 75 sets!  - Sold out at The Royal Mint 

Special price: £4495.00 Including postage - Bank transfer / Paypal / cash on collection - do not mind. 

the-50th-anniversary-of-the-50p-2019-uk-50p-gold-proof-coin-collection-british-culture---right---uk1950gp.jpg.ea2ae6319d1e3dc241f1b0313fa0c132.jpg

If you are interested please do let me know otherwise it will be up for Buy it now for over £5000 for what they are selling for. 

Will update pictures when I am home but this is the set you will received - brand new direct from the mint. 

Best,

Harry 

Edited by Harry

Hi Harry, I honestly was surprised that I was the one that bought that set since i responded nearly an hour after the listing and these deals generally go very quickly. (my 1937 half sov sold in a few minutes of listing, same with my 2004 proof). So I have to say I am extremely lucky even thought it is 20% above Royal mint price, i still think i got a bargain so consider my self lucky, thanks so much. There are 10 sets in Japan imported by Taisei and offered to members for ¥850,000 but they are not selling (50 pence coins here are not popular so they can be bought easily and cheaply). Again thanks. I just received these beauties from Heritage so very pleased. 

liberty half eagle-obverse-1.jpg

1817 half sov MS64-1.jpg