• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How do you enjoy your gold/silver?

Sliopjbsail

On 07/02/2019 at 00:30, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

Couldn't agree more...  I love having these within reach when I am working to distract me from that when needed. I couldn't call these pocket coins since they live in my desk. That being said I do carry a 1968 Canada Voyageur dollar in my wallet. It is one of the first ever "silver" coins I bought when I first got in to this back in 2003 or so. I use quotes there because 1967 was the last year the dollar coins had silver content in Canada. That misjudgement in purchasing though has been more than made up for as I probably have more attachment to that coin which has been with me throughout pretty much every moment in my life regardless of location than anything else. These silver ones though I love getting out, handling, admiring...  they are wonderful coins.

U

They are nice those voyageur Dollars.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I complete sets then each one gets a place in front of my tv on an antique style sideboard...when I have rotated my collection to ogle I put my I kilo bar in their place, it motivates me to complete the next set...I'd never show my gold but I do have a Robin hood style velvet purse which I filled with sovs and when I need a real good fix I take it out of the sdb and let it hang around for a couple of days to jingle or pour out into my hand...that gold and glitter really gets the heart beating and those collections not far from view beneath my tv make it all worth while.

Archived