• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed .999+ Silver Coins and Rounds ($19 - $250/ea)

I am selling some 1oz and 2oz Silver Coins and Rounds, and a few 1 Troy Pound Silver Rounds. All of these coins and rounds are at least .999 fine REAL silver, no silver plating or mixed metals. I purchased almost all of these directly from reputable online dealers and I can guarantee that I am the first owner of the majority of them.

I have been putting nearly all of my coins and rounds in direct fit Air-Tite coin capsules, using clean white cotton gloves (or using a no-touch method) for a while now. The capsules for 1oz Silver Coins and Rounds usually go for around 50¢ while the capsules for the 2oz coins are about $2 each, but I believe the investment pays off in keeping the coins beautiful. I won't be removing any of the coins from their capsules, so if the coins are in capsules now, the capsules will be sold along with the coins.

Let me know what you're interested in and I'll see what I can do. If you have any questions or want more pictures of something, feel free to ask.

ROUNDS

15qty - Provident Prospector 1oz Silver Rounds in Air-Tite Capsules (original, discontinued design w/ map & compass on reverse) - $21/ea
5a.jpg

3qty - 1 Troy Pound Rounds in Original Packaging w/ Edge-Engraved Serial Number and Matching COA (released by The Federal Coin Fund) - $250/ea
19.jpg
21.jpg

COINS

17qty - 2016 Niue 1oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle Coins in Air-Tite Capsules (350,000 mintage) - $20/ea
3qty - 2014 Niue 1oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle Coins in Air-Tite Capsules (200,000 mintage) - $21/ea
10.jpg

7qty - 2015 Niue 2oz Silver Hawksbill Turtle Coins in Air-Tite Capsules - $39/ea
6.thumb.jpg.65f69f1672f77487a41b6dbb4555a0f9.jpg

6qty - 2015 Australia 1oz Silver Kookaburra, 25th Anniversary (In Original Capsules) - $30/ea
23.thumb.jpg.d83deb01f93bc2f9f87609fc47cfd9c8.jpg

2qty - 2016 Australia 1oz Silver Kangaroo Coins in Air-Tite Capsules - $20/ea
5qty - 2017 Australia 1oz Silver Kangaroo Coins in Air-Tite Capsules - $19/ea
2.thumb.jpg.81b30a6e0d5d5cf0c71e6b0fb3f763de.jpg
2b.jpg

13qty - 2013 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf 25th Anniversary Coins in Air-Tite Capsules - $25/ea
7.jpg

20qty - 2016 Canada 1oz Silver Maple Leaf Reverse Proof w/ Wolf Privy Coins in Air-Tite Capsules (50,000 mintage) - $30/ea
11.jpg

3qty - 2017 South Africa 1oz Silver Krugerrand GEM Premium Uncirculated (In Original Packaging w/ COA) - $45/ea
12.jpg

15qty - 2017 1oz American Silver Eagle Coin Graded MS-70, Early Releases (in NGC Slab) - $38/ea
3.thumb.jpg.220ac7b96cd4f28f1a7360bdcc01387d.jpg

HERE is a link to a folder with pictures of these.

If you are local to NJ, USA, and we can meet up, I'd like to exchange somewhere in public, maybe a library or a coffee house, for everyone's safety. Also, I would need to figure out exactly what you would like to purchase, before meeting up, so that I am not lugging around more than necessary.
If you are not local to New Jersey: It seems that shipping for up to 40 coins/rounds (maybe more) to anywhere in the United States would be $7.20 + insurance. That is for a USPS Small Flat Rate Box, which comes with $50 insurance. If the value of the package is any more than that (which it most likely would be, in this case), it would be best to use additional insurance. Although the package will be packed securely and handled with care by myself, I can not speak for USPS and can not be responsible for their shortcomings.

You can view USPS pricing here: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c031

The options for additional insurance are here: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#_c191

Please note that a Flat Rate Envelope (no padding) is an option for $6.70, however, for 50 cents more, frankly, I'd rather use a box if it was headed to me, to avoid any scratches, smashes, etc. The Flat Rate Envelope with padding doesn't make much sense to use in this case, as it is 5 cents more than the small box.

Another important reason I like using Priority Flat Rate Boxes is because they come with Tracking Included, which can really help solve problems should they arise.

I'm not sure how everyone else figures out payment here, but if we are not meeting in person, I'd like a check, I guess. Then I need some time to get it deposited and some time for it to clear after that before I can send these out to you. These are quite obviously real silver coins and there shouldn't be any doubt about that. The hardest part here is figuring out how to transfer funds without using cryptocurrencies, which I haven't gotten into. Alternately, if you have some gold coins that you are looking to trade for these silver coins, we might be able to arrange that.

Thanks for Looking,

Matt

9 hours ago, Sal said:

Look into PayPal and the friends and family option. You can receive and send money with no fee incurred.  

Thanks for the info. Just read up on it. Seems it's very risky. Sending funds using PayPal's Friends and Family option is essentially submitting a payment with no expectation of goods or services in return. In fact, you have to agree that you are not paying for goods with the funds being sent and it is plainly disclosed that there is absolutely no chance of reversing the transaction or disputing the dispatched funds.

I guess this method would work if whoever was sending the product out trusted the buyer enough to wait until receipt and review for payment. The only other way that it would work is if someone trusted me enough to send the money first and then have me send the stuff out. I mean, yeah, I'd be comfortable with that.. but why would anyone want to trust me?! lol

17 minutes ago, severalethos said:

Thanks for the info. Just read up on it. Seems it's very risky. Sending funds using PayPal's Friends and Family option is essentially submitting a payment with no expectation of goods or services in return. In fact, you have to agree that you are not paying for goods with the funds being sent and it is plainly disclosed that there is absolutely no chance of reversing the transaction or disputing the dispatched funds.

I guess this method would work if whoever was sending the product out trusted the buyer enough to wait until receipt and review for payment. The only other way that it would work is if someone trusted me enough to send the money first and then have me send the stuff out. I mean, yeah, I'd be comfortable with that.. but why would anyone want to trust me?! lol

With this being your only post on this forum I doubt anyone is going to send you money assuming you are trustworthy. Stick with eBay I guess.

Archived