• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Atkinsons deal of the century?

universalcurrency

That good deal BUT it does not beat the deal of a lifetime that I found with Baird & Co last year 50+ Sovereigns for £0.00. Shame I have not come across anyone who has managed to get these bargains....

image.thumb.png.c23d23feaa6009c8ca7ff1d105d250e2.png

38 minutes ago, MickB said:

I bet Atkinsons don't honour anyone lucky enough. It would be worth the comedy value seeing their faces when they realised multiple orders were going through:lol:

Yeah no way they will  honour it, but if they did it would make a good news story and advert for them 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

15 minutes ago, blackadder said:

Don't they have to honor the £9 lol :) if you paid them ofc 😂

Until the goods change hands its still reversible by law. They couldnt come after you if they were crazy enough to send it out, but they have every right to cancel the order unfortunately. Would have been hilarious to see it actually happen mind!

5 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Until the goods change hands its still reversible by law. They couldnt come after you if they were crazy enough to send it out, but they have every right to cancel the order unfortunately. Would have been hilarious to see it actually happen mind!

Reminds me of a shopping experience in my local Coop, I bought some fish which had a deep discount label on the pack.  Like an idiot I casually remarked that the manager must be feeling generous as he had knocked £3 off instead of the usual 50p.  The minute I said that the sales assistant refused to sell it to me... Should have kept my trap shut!🙄

29 minutes ago, universalcurrency said:

Reminds me of a shopping experience in my local Coop, I bought some fish which had a deep discount label on the pack.  Like an idiot I casually remarked that the manager must be feeling generous as he had knocked £3 off instead of the usual 50p.  The minute I said that the sales assistant refused to sell it to me... Should have kept my trap shut!🙄

That's stingy, if that had been teen me working there id have let you have it lol

I worked at Somerfield for a couple years 17-19 on the till and some fruit you weigh, some you put an amount, lemons and limes I always forgot you have to put the amount not weigh them

The local Chinese resteraunt had a guy buy about 10 lemons, I only charged him for one, he came back in 2 minutes later to his credit and said hey I only paid for one? I said yes, my mistake all yours 

I was very generous with Somerfields produce :ph34r:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On the internet the contract is binding when the goods are paid for and the seller has sent them to you. The legislation recognises the seller can run out of items and could put up an erroneous price.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The missis used to work at Sainsbury’s and there were times that if you buy 1 item it’s £1 but two it’s only 1.50. Anyway she used to pick up some bargains when she finished and sometimes things were reduced to say 20p, but buying 2 for 40p would still knock off 50p. She loved seeing the look on her colleagues faces, when the till had a negative figure. They never gave her money back for taking goods off there hands. But she walked out with the items for free. I think the loophole has now been fixed.

27 minutes ago, MickB said:

Sharps Pixley honoured their price mistakes the other month although not as generous as this price. Think their silver was minus the vat.

yes but sharps Pixley is a massive massive company with so much money, gold and silver in their deep pocket, Dagussa is their parent company.

atkinsons honoured my 1926p sovereign being priced at a non

rare bullion price, so it's not impossible for some mistakes.

at almost £1k loss is probably asking a bit much.

sustainable trading is about making both sides of the trade

happy with what they get.

HH

Archived