• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 1 oz silver Simpsons

Frost

12 minutes ago, LexaTrikru said:

Guys you can still order those coins from German silver corner shop. They have all three 20 € for homer, around 65 for the donut and 130 for the family 2 oz.

They don't ship to The Netherlands or the U.K.

I would be interested in some bu versions of this coin but cannot find anywhere I know to get them.  If they can be found for UK shipping I would be happy to do some sort of group order :P

Or if anyone has links to where I can buy them please let me know. 

1 hour ago, Guybrush said:

I dont know when that is, do you think with 25000 minted they will be available still?

I am thinking of just ordering 20, I could then make some available for sale here on TSF

If you ordering I would take one. Pm me, interested in a couple of things from them, maybe can add a few quid to help reduce shipping for you.

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

I’m sorry, it wouldn’t be possible as I’m in America (I recently moved to here from England). My husband and I share this account although he’s the one who is mostly on here. 

The link below is of the one we are looking at getting:

https://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-Instruments/dp/B00HZVYAVM?ref_=Oct_CABSellerC_7656072011_1&pf_rd_p=db9ea20d-e190-5ff7-8f3d-a52cb431dee0&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-5&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_i=7656072011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=PC3HEQG9EGBWAJA5DMC1&pf_rd_r=PC3HEQG9EGBWAJA5DMC1&pf_rd_p=db9ea20d-e190-5ff7-8f3d-a52cb431dee0

19 minutes ago, JinKesef said:

I’m sorry, it wouldn’t be possible as I’m in America (I recently moved to here from England). My husband and I share this account although he’s the one who is mostly on here. 

The link below is of the one we are looking at getting:

https://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-Instruments/dp/B00HZVYAVM?ref_=Oct_CABSellerC_7656072011_1&pf_rd_p=db9ea20d-e190-5ff7-8f3d-a52cb431dee0&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-5&pf_rd_t=30901&pf_rd_i=7656072011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=PC3HEQG9EGBWAJA5DMC1&pf_rd_r=PC3HEQG9EGBWAJA5DMC1&pf_rd_p=db9ea20d-e190-5ff7-8f3d-a52cb431dee0

Think you might have got the wrong thread. Doh!

Archived