• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

**FEBRUARY 2019** Group Order from The European Mint

25 minutes ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

It is going to be very interesting to see the tally sheet when this one closes. I wonder how much wouldn't have been ordered had those 2019 Oriental Brits and 2019 Dragon Bars not been available. They seem to have been the motivating factor for a lot of us.

This. :)

12 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

And the grand total is....

Would like to know everything been ordered as part of this group order as well thanks.

Edited by Abyss

Just now, Malcr001 said:

Everyone been ordering the 2019 perth dragon when I thought it wasn't available for the Feb order :(

It is difficult to get the message out to everyone. I only got confirmation that they would be available on Friday.

I always communicate out via these threads - so worth following the thread and/or following me on the forum then you get a notification when I post.

24 minutes ago, Malcr001 said:

Everyone been ordering the 2019 perth dragon when I thought it wasn't available for the Feb order :(

Me too with both the oriental and this.  I guess I'll have to make a direct order but that means taking a number to make postage worth it and I have my eye on a few other coins just now that may cost me more than I want since I've noticed ancient coins selling well lately.

Oww, damn me again.  I missed the last one and told myself i'd be ready for the last pre-brexit order.  Thought to myself today id better check when it is, and bliddy missed it again by 7 hours aaah 😲

Might go solo on a goldsilver.be order but at £1k i wont be getting much of a discount.

Week 1 = 1037oz

Week 2 = 2000oz

Total both weekends 3037oz about 86 kilos plus weight all the capsules/tubes/monster boxes/packaging and any silvershot ordered. I knew this biggest group order to date but did not realise the magnitude. I don’t think anyone has unboxed 3,000oz silver on YouTube. With mammoth task of taking delivery / unboxing / sorting / posting everyone’s orders I hope this unboxing video goes viral on YouTube and you get massive jump in subscribers.

PS I don’t know if you have named the table but I am betting she can handle it like PMs she has stood the test of time.

Watching the unboxing video I couldn't help but notice the number of 10 oz coins.

Got me thinking that those bigger coins might be a better buy than 1 oz coins (for stacking). 

One of the things that concerns me about silver is that purchasing lots of 1 oz coins could turn into a selling nightmare (full time job) many years in the future.

I don't think that would be the case with those bigger coins.  Far less coins.  They still a lot cheaper than 2 x 1/10th ounces of gold.

3 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

Watching the unboxing video I couldn't help but notice the number of 10 oz coins.

Got me thinking that those bigger coins might be a better buy than 1 oz coins (for stacking). 

One of the things that concerns me about silver is that purchasing lots of 1 oz coins could turn into a selling nightmare (full time job) many years in the future.

I don't think that would be the case with those bigger coins.  Far less coins.  They still a lot cheaper than 2 x 1/10th ounces of gold.

when i started collecting it was all 1oz , now its the heavier weights and better value