• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

**FEBRUARY 2019** Group Order from The European Mint

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

For any of you who are not sure what to buy.....

I would highly recommend the 1kg 90% silver coins from the EU mint. 

https://www.europeanmint.com/1-kilo-90-percent-junk-silver-coins/

Mrs BYB and I had a blast going through them and here is the thumbnail for today's video at 1pm

1805057729_Coinhuntthumb_LI.thumb.jpg.ea6594cb1b870fc468ebbeba9e073696.jpg

I'd love to buy some of these, but the kg is a bit too expensive for me. If anyone wants to go halfs I could be tempted??

UM......€23,500 spent - TODAY ALONE!!!!

Guys and gals - you love silver - who knew!

OK - I think I have caught up and messaged everyone, please pay me before 5pm tomorrow!

If you want to order, please don't leave it to the last minute - orders to me ASAP with a hard deadline of 4pm tomorrow.

Total for this group order so far....

€41,500....thats a record (and a S**tload of silver) 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

First ever 'proper' silver purchase a week ago 25x20th anniversary Britannias and that was off TSF! Just placed an order as part of this Group Order now too........kid at Christmas! 

Scarily addictive this silver malarkey! 😊

1 hour ago, Rugbyplayer said:

And that would be a safe bet @5huggy 😀

Wish I discovered this years ago! 

Its all good though.....I'm here now! 

Im happy for you, that you feel this way, it does feel a little like a revelation !

PM's clearly store value and are a "hedge" or "insurance" especially longer term IMHO!

@Rugbyplayer it is actually better that you have discovered "NOW" as the market has lowered your  "buy in" at these effectively reduced prices  - -a few years back and you MAY have bought in at a higher price and be feeling disillusioned now - as many have, and they went on to sell out at a LOSS!

ANY HOO! when do we ALL get share ownership of the EU mint 😉😊- -if it turns bad in March,  then just  think how much business poor EUmint will NO LONGER have from UK and how PROUD they have done us up to NOW!

€26,500 this weekend with €44,500 total!

Your important deadlines for today are:

Orders to me before 4pm

Payment before 5pm

You have been warned

Update on future group orders.....

Whichever way Brexit goes this will be the last group order for a while - we need a breather because including this order possibly totalling €50,000 we have (or will have) processed €90,000+ worth of orders totalling over 5000 oz of silver to over 110 unique customers.....in two months.....we are feeling the pressure already and we have not even taken delivery of this monstrosoty that is the February group order. 

Assuming a No Deal brexit - no idea when the next order will be. We will have to wait and see. Maybe if we get a trade deal with the USA we can do a US group order!

Assuming an extension/cancellation of article 50 - next order will likely be in Late March/Early April and will coincide with the 1 oz Silver Forum Bars.

Assuming a continuation of the free trade agreement in a transition period - should be business as usual and as above. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

11 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

We just breached €30,000 in ONE WEEKEND......

And no one has mentioned your poor table yet... 😆

It is going to be very interesting to see the tally sheet when this one closes. I wonder how much wouldn't have been ordered had those 2019 Oriental Brits and 2019 Dragon Bars not been available. They seem to have been the motivating factor for a lot of us.

You and Mrs BYB will certainly need a much deserved break from doing this after this one!

2 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

€26,500 this weekend with €44,500 total!

Your important deadlines for today are:

Orders to me before 4pm

Payment before 5pm

You have been warned

Update on future group orders.....

Whichever way Brexit goes this will be the last group order for a while - we need a breather because including this order possibly totalling €50,000 we have (or will have) processed €90,000+ worth of orders totalling over 5000 oz of silver to over 110 unique customers.....in two months.....we are feeling the pressure already and we have not even taken delivery of this monstrosoty that is the February group order. 

Assuming a No Deal brexit - no idea when the next order will be. We will have to wait and see. Maybe if we get a trade deal with the USA we can do a US group order!

Assuming an extension/cancellation of article 50 - next order will likely be in Late March/Early April and will coincide with the 1 oz Silver Forum Bars.

Assuming a continuation of the free trade agreement in a transition period - should be business as usual and as above. 

Can I say a USA trade deal - that would be beyond epic for some of the pieces I want from states!!!

If all goes wrong maybe SNP will turn us into a tax haven - for once that would make me vote for them.

On a side point - thanks again for doing these orders, saved all who have done them cash and as I have said to you directly your customer service is impressive.

5 minutes ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

And no one has mentioned your poor table yet... 😆

It is going to be very interesting to see the tally sheet when this one closes. I wonder how much wouldn't have been ordered had those 2019 Oriental Brits and 2019 Dragon Bars not been available. They seem to have been the motivating factor for a lot of us.

You and Mrs BYB will certainly need a much deserved break from doing this after this one!

Definite - it was the orientals and 2019 dragons I went for and was tempted to order more today - will see what my bonus is at end of March!

Archived