• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed SILVER .999 BARS 1 OZ,100G & 250G

StackSellRepeat

Have a few bars up for grabs as followed, All classed as bullion condition or better all tested.

Mixture of 1 oz minted bars mainly Scottsdale - £16 EACH OR DISCOUNTS AS FOLLWED:

5+ - £15.90 each 

10+ - £15.80 each

20+ - £15.70 each

30+ - £15.60 each 

40+ - £15.50 each

(most seem in very good order).

PAMP SUISSE 1 OZ BARS UNSEALED - £18

Metalor cast 100g - sold

SAO cast 100g - Sold

Scottsdale 100g cast bars - £56.50 (2 Available) will upload pictures in the evening.

Heraeus minted 100g

Pamp Suisse minted 100g - sold

Umicore cast 250g - sold

Plus postage of your choice happy to combine, payments through bank transfer only please :) 

FAE06A6E-5591-451C-BBE5-AA187DABBE0B.jpeg

F232D120-B54A-4E54-ADAB-E8E532B6ADF3.jpeg

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

3 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

For the pamp 1 ozers, are they in good nick generally? Do you happen to know the history behind them i.e why they were taken out of their packaging?

They’re in good condition may have a few marks but I’d say better than bullion, I have no clue why they where taken out of the (OMP) packaging but I’m assuming they where possibly kept in capsules as the condition seems to good for them to be handled or possibly they where opened by the dealers for testing purposes etc.... all have been tested on my sigma bullion tester all .999 solid, I believe I have 6 left & are priced fairly reflecting what I have stated above :) 

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

10 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

They’re in good condition may have a few marks but I’d say better than bullion, I have no clue why they where taken out of the (OMP) packaging but I’m assuming they where possibly kept in capsules as the condition seems to good for them to be handled or possibly they where opened by the dealers for testing purposes etc.... all have been tested on my sigma bullion tester all .999 solid, I believe I have 6 left & are priced fairly reflecting what I have stated above :) 

Thanks mate! I wouldnt dare question your integrity, its more of a shame than anything else. Why would you deliberately take them out of the OMP if you didnt have to. Literally takes 30% off the value immediately!

3 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Thanks mate! I wouldnt dare question your integrity, its more of a shame than anything else. Why would you deliberately take them out of the OMP if you didnt have to. Literally takes 30% off the value immediately!

Maybe someone found it hard to resist holding Thee Lady Fortuna 😜

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

• 1 month later...

Archived