• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale 1937 Half Sovereign

Sparrowlegs4

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Jesus, cant believe I got this coin. Thanks so much. There is not a better graded one than this one. I am very happy and really a fantastic price, thanks so much. I have a friend Thomas who may want that coin. Now I have a 1937 half sove PCGS PF64 cameo that I can sell off. Again thanks and I cant' believe nobody beat me to this. 

Was half tempted even though I have it in 67CAM already :)

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Jesus, cant believe I got this coin. Thanks so much. There is not a better graded one than this one. I am very happy and really a fantastic price, thanks so much. I have a friend Thomas who may want that coin. Now I have a 1937 half sove PCGS PF64 cameo that I can sell off. Again thanks and I cant' believe nobody beat me to this. 

A PF66 was left unsold DEC last year with an estimate of £1200-£1500, so it's not a bad result, but people have other goals to spend £1350 on, some want more than a half sov worth of gold, others will collect numismatic coins, but those collectors also may have different targets, so that narrows down buyers even more. Its not about winning the chase in here, it's about your own objectives. Congrats, it's a nice example

50 minutes ago, Marc said:

My objective was to get the finest graded 1937 half sovereign so for me it is about winning the chase since I wanted this coin. My objective was to get the coin and winning was my objective so a little confused by your logic????? This is a PF67 by the way and a one grade up can make a tremendous difference just in case you did not know. Are you German by any chance? I love your superlative adjective for this coin by saying it is a nice example. I would be interested to know what you consider a great example. I personally would say this is a FANTASTIC example but that is just my opinion.

The buyer got his price. You got a damned fine coin. Everyone's a winner. I'd says it was quite nice but i am English so that means it is fecking fantastic.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

My objective was to get the finest graded 1937 half sovereign so for me it is about winning the chase since I wanted this coin. My objective was to get the coin and winning was my objective so a little confused by your logic????? This is a PF67 by the way and a one grade up can make a tremendous difference just in case you did not know. Are you German by any chance? I love your superlative adjective for this coin by saying it is a nice example. I would be interested to know what you consider a great example. I personally would say this is a FANTASTIC example but that is just my opinion.

If you read my post, i wasn't talking about YOUR logic, i was talking about other peoples logic and their buying habits, try and read it again, also, i really don't need to add superlatives when i already said it was a nice example, do we have to say its the greatest of all time so you'll be happy, no, because there's really no need to go overboard when i'm already praising the coin in the same way without going OTT, you jump on me for saying it's a nice example yet you like Sixgun comment of "quite nice", so where the fcuk is your logic?

2 hours ago, Marc said:

21 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

If you read my post, i wasn't talking about YOUR logic, i was talking about other peoples logic and their buying habits, try and read it again, also, i really don't need to add superlatives when i already said it was a nice example, do we have to say its the greatest of all time so you'll be happy, no, because there's really no need to go overboard when i'm already praising the coin in the same way without going OTT, you jump on me for saying it's a nice example yet you like Sixgun comment of "quite nice", so where the fcuk is your logic?

Guys I understand that each one of you has your own opinions but shall we keep all discussion in a civilised and educated manner? Avoid any sort of nationality stereotyping and swearing. If this continue, I would really consider blocking or even removing this topic. Thank you.

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

Just now, Marc said:

Get lost please. 

What's up, re-read the post, obviously you were looking for a little dig for whatever reason....Grow up a little, this isn't a nursery, it's where adults come to talk about buying and selling, crrtitsism is part and parcel of that, but if you check the post i initially wrote it didn't criticise anyone or the coin

• HyHy locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived