• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Dragon and ... (mythical creature) series

StevenDS

The 2018 Dragon and Tiger confirmed a possible series, started with the 2017 Dragon and Phoenix.

Anyone got ideas which other 'mythical creatures' could be added to the series? I'm not an expert at Chinese Mythology, but after some research I found possibilities: Snake, Turtle, Qilin, ...

1-oz-silver-dragon-tiger-2018-.jpg

1-oz-silver-dragon-phoenix-2017-.jpg

14 minutes ago, verrachi said:

According to the legend of 4 royal mystical beasts
1. Azure Dragon
2. Vermilion Bird
3. White Tiger
4. Black Tortoise 

The black tortoise could be a nice one.

To end the series, they could also do all 4 together, like the Tuvalu one.

chinese-ancient-mythical-creatures-yin-yang-high-relief-5-oz-silver-coin-5-tuvalu-2015.jpg

2 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

You have source about that or just guessing? 

Double dragon might be an option, but I would think Black Tortoise is more likely.

Source is the company that commissioned the coins. 

Wait and see in May 

46 minutes ago, orion said:

Source is the company that commissioned the coins. 

Wait and see in May 

I doubt that who commissioned the coins would have told you, so you must have read it somewhere. Post the link to that please. Otherwise, if we have to wait till May, you are just guessing.

11 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

I doubt that who commissioned the coins would have told you, so you must have read it somewhere. Post the link to that please. Otherwise, if we have to wait till May, you are just guessing.

Doubt whatever you like. You can keep guessing!

Hire some staff if you want to be giving orders like that. 

1 minute ago, orion said:

Doubt whatever you like. You can keep guessing!

Hire some staff if you want to be giving orders like that. 

If you don't have evidence to back up your statement, then you shouldn't phrase it as an absolute. Then you are just guessing like everyone else. 

"Post the link to that please.", is clearly a request, not an order. You might want to work on your reading comprehension.

Btw, I would not pay someone to follow orders. I'd pay them to think for themselves.

It is an absolute, I am not guessing so don’t make your guess sound like it’s fact! 

Put your money where your trap is...if in May perth releases a double dragon you send me one and if it’s another design I’ll send you two? 

31 minutes ago, orion said:

It is an absolute, I am not guessing so don’t make your guess sound like it’s fact! 

Where do I state that my guess is fact? Do you even read before you respond?

I will not be taking you up on your offer. I'm an investor, not a gambler. Gambling is for losers.

4 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

Where do I state that my guess is fact? Do you even read before you respond?

I will not be taking you up on your offer. I'm an investor, not a gambler. Gambling is for losers.

Hahah put your money where your mouth is or keep it shut

17 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

@orion , any news about the third Dragon Dollar restrike ? Thank you 

Asked them and they said it will only be released end of feb. presell will start after Chinese New Year holidays in China 

Added 0 minutes later...
10 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

This is a forum, I will therefore not 'shut up'. Especially not for someone who writes like a 12 year old punk.

Get over yourself. Pretty easy if you want to call people out...put your money where your mouth is punk

3 minutes ago, orion said:

Get over yourself. Pretty easy if you want to call people out...put your money where your mouth is punk

"Get over yourself", you might want to look up the meaning of that, because that's not relevant in this discussion.

You know what's also pretty easy? Naming your source and how you came by the information to back up your statements.

8 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

"Get over yourself", you might want to look up the meaning of that, because that's not relevant in this discussion.

You know what's also pretty easy? Naming your source and how you came by the information to back up your statements.

I clearly named my source but you were too busy been a know it all twat

another master investor investing in silver coins online haha...piss off

1 minute ago, orion said:

I clearly named my source but you were too busy been a know it all twat

another master investor investing in silver coins online haha...piss off

"The company that commissioned the coins" is a vague source and you do not mention who you got the info from. What's the position of that person within the company? Did you talk to him/her or do you have written communication? ...

I made no statement about my investor skills. You keep dragging unrelated topics into this discussion, because you clearly lack debating skills.

24 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

"The company that commissioned the coins" is a vague source and you do not mention who you got the info from. What's the position of that person within the company? Did you talk to him/her or do you have written communication? ...

I made no statement about my investor skills. You keep dragging unrelated topics into this discussion, because you clearly lack debating skills.

Do you owe research. If you don’t know who commissioned the coin then your so far behind I can’t really be bother with newbies talking terrible...just wait till May and I’ll be sure to quote you

Just now, orion said:

Get lost...just till May you twat

No answers to the questions. Thought as much. All talk no proof.

Reverting to scolding is a sign of weakness and is de facto considered a loss of the debate.

On 31/01/2019 at 00:33, StevenDS said:

Reverting to scolding is a sign of weakness and is de facto considered a loss of the debate.

Put your money where your mouth is punk

On 31/01/2019 at 00:33, StevenDS said:

Do your own research, no one owes you anything, especially with your twat attitude

4 hours ago, orion said:

Do your own research, no one owes you anything, especially with your twat attitude

You seem not to understand the concept of a forum. Everyone doing their own research and not sharing defeats the purpose. If you are not willing to share, then don't comment in the thread.

You are one to talk about attitude.

I also noticed you went back a few comments to edit your answer. Pretty pathetic. Too bad I quoted you, which you can't change. 

Well this will be my last reply to your posts, you can have the last word. You are not worth any more of my time. I'm doing you a favour, because you seem to lose brain cells with every reply you post.

28 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

You seem not to understand the concept of a forum. Everyone doing their own research and not sharing defeats the purpose. If you are not willing to share, then don't comment in the thread.

You are one to talk about attitude.

I also noticed you went back a few comments to edit your answer. Pretty pathetic. Too bad I quoted you, which you can't change. 

Well this will be my last reply to your posts, you can have the last word. You are not worth any more of my time. I'm doing you a favour, because you seem to lose brain cells with every reply you post.

Just reply what if I am correct in May? Your Pathetic talking terrible on forum. Mouthing off on a forum over a coin you have no clue about. Go jump

Archived