• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Reduced Prices Silver Clearance

ChrisG

I'm reducing my silver collection to concentrate on collectable 1 oz silver bars and fractional gold, all items will be sold as bullion.

Please excuse the quality of the pictures as I have not used a camera for a few years!🤣

1 x Walking Liberty Coin - £14.00    £12.50    SOLD

3 x Canadian Maple Coins - £13.50 each    SOLD

13 x RMC Bars - £13.50 each       SOLD

1  x Apmex Bar - £15.00  SOLD

1 x Sharp Pixley Bar - £15.00  SOLD

2 x Sunshine Mint Rounds - £12.50 each  SOLD

1 x Baird & Co Round - £12.50  SOLD

3 x Scottsdale Bars - £13.50 each    SOLD

Postage of your your choice is extra and payment to be made via bank transfer please.

Please note that due to my working pattern this week I will be unable to dispatch any orders until after Wednesday the 23rd of January.

Thank you for looking.

Chris.

Silver For Sale 001.jpg

Silver For Sale 003.jpg

Silver For Sale 005.jpg

Silver For Sale 006.jpg

Silver For Sale 007.jpg

Silver For Sale 008.jpg

Silver For Sale 009.jpg

Silver For Sale 010.jpg

18 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

I'm reducing my silver collection to concentrate on collectable 1 oz silver bars and fractional gold, all items will be sold as bullion.

Please excuse the quality of the pictures as I have not used a camera for a few years!🤣

1 x Walking Liberty Coin - £14.00

3 x Canadian Maple Coins - £13.50 each

13 x RMC Bars - £13.50 each

1  x Apmex Bar - £15.00

1 x Sharp Pixley Bar - £15.00

2 x Sunshine Mint Rounds - £13.50 each

1 x Baird & Co Round - £13.50

3 x Scottsdale Bars - £13.50 each

Postage of your your choice is extra and payment to be made via bank transfer please.

Please note that due to my working pattern this week I will be unable to dispatch any orders until after Wednesday the 23rd of January.

Thank you for looking.

Chris.

Silver For Sale 001.jpg

Silver For Sale 003.jpg

Silver For Sale 005.jpg

Silver For Sale 006.jpg

Silver For Sale 007.jpg

Silver For Sale 008.jpg

Silver For Sale 009.jpg

Silver For Sale 010.jpg

I will have all the bars please. I'm away for the weekend but will sort asap.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Archived