• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Are they really cheapest here?

Markus

Hello, Everyone I need your advice on my purchase.

I've been looking for good distributors where i could buy collectible coins cuz i am in collectible coins and i have just started collecting.

Many reviews reffered to PowerCoin. And i was about to place an order to Power Point.

However, I have just founded this Korean website named TODAY ., LTD.

As you can see the difference in prices so I am thinking to place and order from them.

I emailed them, furtunately there is a russian speaking officer and we could have a full conversation on orders and procedures.

Hopefully, based on what he said that he's been sending stuffs to russia i placed the order on following items.

ddsasd.jpg

I1nkedaw_LI.jpg

Inkedaw_LI.jpg

PowerCoin isn't the cheapest. There have been a number of items I've wanted to order and when I've checked them out they have been more expensive than other sources. For those of us in the EU (currently including UK) PowerCoin will often work out cheaper though because coins coming from dealers outside the EU will probably come with a nice hefty VAT charge upon arrival. As your location is given as Japan I doubt very much that this matters to you so I would suggest going with the place you find to be cheapest as long as that place is genuine and trusted.

Thank you for explanation. I believe if you order a few coins the shipping fee won't be so expensive compare to the coins' prices itself.

But,  I still thinking that i should try to get some coins from them and then may be just ask to combine)

do you know about Today ltd?

Archived