• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 18 Ounces of silver coins at spot price

mouldybread

£225 includes special delivery Sold

Payment by bank transfer Please

3x 2oz  Queens beasts

1 2oz Pirate Captain

1 1oz Silver Sheild Round

1 1ozBull and Bear round

1 1oz RM Year of the Horse

1 1oz Reverse proof Angel

4x 1oz Britannias  (includes 1 mule poor condition)

1 1oz JM bar

1 1oz XAG bar

IMG_20190115_091640.jpg

IMG_20190115_091727.jpg

IMG_20190115_091757.jpg

IMG_20190115_091820.jpg

IMG_20190115_091857.jpg

IMG_20190115_091951.jpg

IMG_20190115_092015.jpg

IMG_20190115_092029.jpg

5 hours ago, Pete said:

18 ounces for £225 with SD thrown in !!
Works out at £12 per ounce which is below spot, even for scrap / melt material.
Well done @BackyardBullionin getting in first - a real "fire" sale so to speak.

below spot and yes it was a fire sale as ive had a hard 12  months health wise so very low income and I could have got more  but that would have taken too much time and I need the cash this week but yes well done to BYB for getting in first

1 minute ago, mouldybread said:

below spot and yes it was a fire sale as ive had a hard 12  months health wise so very low income and I could have got more  but that would have taken too much time and I need the cash this week but yes well done to BYB for getting in first

Even if u throw these on eBay auction you would get more than that especially when there are pound eBay fvf 

after u have read why you are selling these for so cheap I am quite please  that I didn’t get these from you 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Even if u throw these on eBay auction you would get more than that especially when there are pound eBay fvf 

after u have read why you are selling these for so cheap I am quite please  that I didn’t get these from you 

No need to feel sorry for me its how the world works and I am happy that I can pay my bills this month so thank you Roy and BYB

17 minutes ago, vicamy said:

Just a thought. Shouldn’t we as a community to help a fellow member in trouble? Even everyone just contributes £1 it could make a difference. As said, it is a thought.

Please send me your debit and credit numbers and pins

seriously nice thought but bad idea  I could be another nigerian prince

Health is better and full time job starting march

Your a nice person but be careful of internet sob stories

Archived