• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tudor Black Bay Swiss Dive Watch (UK)

Almost new Tudor Black Bay Heritage (MPN: M79230N-0008) for sale. 

Comes with original box, papers and guarantee card as well as a NATO fabric strap in as new condition, the original leather strap (with an added hole to to improve the fit for my wrist) and a brand new completely un-abused leather strap from Tudor as I presumed people wouldn't want my modified item (although it will obviously be included should you happen to freakishly have exactly the same wrist size as me).

Selling as I bought a GMT and can't justify having 2 almost identical watches.

Paid £2,410 back in Aug 18. Realistically it's in great overall condition however as you'll see from the pics, the clasp would need a very light polish to bring the watch back to an 'as new' condition. 

https://www.tudorwatch.com/watches/black-bay/m79230n-0008 

Comes with Tudor's own 25 jewel mechanical movement which has a circa 70hr reserve: https://www.tudorwatch.com/magazine/article/tudor-manufacture-movement

Not asking lots, happy with £2,000 in either cash, crypto or bullion. 

Also happy to take any further pictures that anyone would like to see. 

Thanks in advance!
Rowan

20190114_212816.jpg

20190114_212726.jpg

20190114_212742.jpg

Archived