• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How is the liquidity like for Argor Heraeus 100g gold bars

How is the liquidity like for Argor Heraeus 100g gold bars

One piece of gold bar cost about USD$4200.

How will the market be like for selling it?

From recent selling experience i have had, i would say the smaller the item, the quicker it sells. (in the private market).
But if you are looking to sell to a dealer/trade, i would *image* (but dont actually know from experience) that they will take any size or quantity off you. albeit at an unfavourable price. (%'s below spot)

Not necessarily true that you get less below spot the heavier the coin. I posted a photo of a kilo old coin awhile back and Apmex is willing to buy it back over spot. Believe it or not the coin is rather rare with mintage below 50 coins and there may be a collector base for a coin the is the $40k price range.

For 100g gold bar for USD 4200. Ask is USD 1306 per ounce . Bid is with reference with current spot is USD 1292. If the dealer has ample supply, it can offer below bidding. If the dealer has tight supply, it can offer above bidding. Liquidity is almost possible for trusted dealers at the right price.

Archived