• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

about goldsilver.be

silver60

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again.......

I've never had a problen BUT some people have had big problems with the customer service when things have gone wrong.

I've used them for 3 years, about 10 good sized orders and everything has always been perfect, do a search on the forum and make up your own mind.

Hi Im not a mate. I'm a new member just looking for some feedback on a company. I'm sorry if you have done it to death but as a newbie I think my question is valid and I just wanted a bit of information for my own  peace of mind. 

15 minutes ago, silver60 said:

Hi Im not a mate. I'm a new member just looking for some feedback on a company. I'm sorry if you have done it to death but as a newbie I think my question is valid and I just wanted a bit of information for my own  peace of mind. 

I wasn't being critical- I acknowledged in my reply that it was a great question, but as I stated, it has been done to death, and if you click on the links to the three  threads I went to the trouble of seeking out for you, you will find lots of feedback of this company, the good, the bad and the ugly- instant feedback for your perusal before placing your order or not. 

We've all being new members, I still count myself as a new member.   

Thank You Richatthecroft.  I was Just a bit taken aback at your comments. I did read the threads that you posted and I'm grateful for your time to find these threads. I have made a very big order with GoldSilver.Be. And was having a wobbly about what I had just done. Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted springs to mind! Hopefully all will be OK.

2 minutes ago, silver60 said:

I have made a very big order with GoldSilver.Be. And was having a wobbly about what I had just done. Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted springs to mind! Hopefully all will be OK.

I'm sure all will be absolutely fine with your order- I think generally people are much more likely to highlight a negative experience than a positive one- and this of course isn't confined to bullion dealers.  I, and many, many others have had very positive experiences of ordering from gs.be and this isn't to say that other people have had less than desirable treatment and customer care.  I'm sure there will be many who have had a bad experience who will not order again or recommend.  I would confidently place an order with them.  

I look forward to perhaps you sharing photographs of your haul when you receive it.   

Hi, Im expecting part of my order on thursday, so far i've had a positive experience but I just had a wobbly. I've had really good communication with gs.b and am very excited about receiving my beautiful silver on thursday. If I can work out how to share a photo of my stack I will post a photo. oooh I'm so excited. 

1 hour ago, silver60 said:

Hi there pal, there really is no need to be defensive or sensitive😉. This is a friendly forum, and we're all mates here until proved otherwise. welcome😊

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

21 minutes ago, silver60 said:

Hi, Im expecting part of my order on thursday, so far i've had a positive experience but I just had a wobbly. I've had really good communication with gs.b and am very excited about receiving my beautiful silver on thursday. If I can work out how to share a photo of my stack I will post a photo. oooh I'm so excited. 

Try to be in when it arrives and check the parcel hasnt been compromised before you sign for it.

Hellow, I'm not being defensive or sensitive. I'm Not a pal or a mate.!!!!  Im a Lady, and I am very excited about finding this forum where I can share my love of silver and talk about my  passion with like minded people. It's a pain not to be able to talk about your stash with friends and family for fear of repercussions. But I hope I can talk to like minded people without predigest.

1 minute ago, silver60 said:

Hellow, I'm not being defensive or sensitive. I'm Not a pal or a mate.!!!!  Im a Lady, and I am very excited about finding this forum where I can share my love of silver and talk about my  passion with like minded people. It's a pain not to be able to talk about your stash with friends and family for fear of repercussions. But I hope I can talk to like minded people without predigest.

So sorry to be so male-centric but it is generally a good bet to assume a new member is male (stop the sniggering in the back there😀), considering the current gender ratio (can I say that in this new PC world order?😁)

You can still be a mate or pal even if you are a lady but in my totally non-PC Yorkshire upbringing, everyone would call you "love"!

Without prejudice of course😉

Again, welcome and I hope you get stuck into some good shiny discussion😊

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I have made many large orders with this company and never faced any problem with delivery.

However one negative that I have experienced is some coins are not always the best of shape. I have ordered mostly BU Britannia's so I have never been too worried about it but if for example you want to grade coins it's something to be aware of (I'm not sure if this is the same for their gold)

28 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

You can still be a mate or pal even if you are a lady but in my totally non-PC Yorkshire upbringing, everyone would call you "love"!

I agree that us Yorkshire-men (and women) for that matter can be straightalking, but we’re not all as un-pc as George Whitebread:

HUGE LAUGH OUT LOUD. Thanks for your insight. I really appreciate it. NOW  for my lovely shiny silky sexy silver coins. Im waiting for a delivery of 30 different coins and 20 oz of spot price coins. Just trying to contain myself.ooooooohhh so excited.

1 hour ago, silver60 said:

HUGE LAUGH OUT LOUD. Thanks for your insight. I really appreciate it. NOW  for my lovely shiny silky sexy silver coins. Im waiting for a delivery of 30 different coins and 20 oz of spot price coins. Just trying to contain myself.ooooooohhh so excited.

This subject has been covered many times. i am helping or trying to help a member who is having problems with GS.be. i don't want to go into any details because, well because.

The issue with GS.be has mainly been they have and maybe still are using Yodal for some of the courier services. Yodal is not highly regarded by a number of members on the forum. There are stories about delivering to wrong addresses, delivering to green bins, throwing over fences etc etc. When i brought it up with GS.be they denied there was a problem when there is.

They have extremely bad customer service skills. You can be told to F' off irrespective of who you are.

The GS.be refuse to send my order fiasco is certainly on going - i thought it was settled the other day but it is not and it looks like it will end up in court. For this reason i am not commenting further.

i have bought 1000's of ounces of silver from this company and other than they got defensive with me when i asked by the courier there has not been an issue. The coins have been good and they have the best if not some of the best prices there are.

If you want to order silver at the moment i would join the January group order. i think you will need to place your order this coming weekend. The instructions are in this thread. There will be another order next month. This group order is with the European Mint. The other way is to buy off the forum but you would be best upgrading to a premium member as you can then see members sales as soon as they appear - you should also configure the thread to send you an email alert as new sales threads are posted.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Hi, Thanks for your response.I hope that everything will be OK. I'm so looking forward to my post on Thursday. Its being delivered by fedex so I assume they are good. Lets see and if everything is cosha then I will celebrate with a really good piece of cake!!!! Check out my response on Thursday to see how it goes. 

I'm here just for the entertainment. 🍿 I'll wager this will get on like a house on fire.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

8 hours ago, silver60 said:

If you've already had experience with them then you already know how they work, you'd also hate living in Scotland where everyone calls you pal or John, please don't venture that far north because that sort of reply you gave to richatthecroft would give you a Glasgow kiss, and that's just from the weemen

Archived