• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Ā Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicĀ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Ā happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Ā 

closed 2016 Silver Britannias

silversky

Edit:Ā  Closed for now due to work commitments.

Selling my 1oz 2016 BU Silver Britannia's.

Bought by me in a sealed monster box brand new at release from a large dealer.

They have beenĀ carefully stored in airtight containersĀ usingĀ intercept guardĀ zip lock bags as well asĀ desiccantĀ pouches and anti tarnish strips to stabilise theĀ storage environment.Ā Ā Prior to sealing, coins were randomly selected from different tubes and tested as genuine usingĀ three well established non destructive methods as well as examination under a loupe.Ā Ā These coins are without any shadow of a doubt 100% genuine.

Disclaimer on condition:

I haveĀ just inspectedĀ a couple ofĀ tubes at random after getting themĀ out ofĀ storageĀ andĀ can confirmĀ that they are still in good condition.Ā  TheĀ vast majority of the coins inspectedĀ have onlyĀ very minor mint marks orĀ scratches on their rims with their obverseĀ and reverse facesĀ remaining clear.Ā  However, there is occasional evidence of small milk spots onĀ the odd one or two coinsĀ inĀ both of theĀ tubes that were checked.Ā  ThisĀ meansĀ that IĀ cannot guarantee that an individual tubeĀ willĀ not containĀ the odd coinĀ with minor milk spots.Ā  Overall though, the bulk of theseĀ coins are in a good conditionĀ and they are still extremely shiny, clear of tarnish and pleasure toĀ behold.

1 - 2Ā coins, Ā£17.25 each including tracked and signed 1st class postage (uninsured at buyers risk).Ā  Add Ā£5 for insured special delivery postage.

3 -Ā 5Ā coins, Ā£16.75 eachĀ including tracked and signed 1st class postage (uninsured at buyers risk).Ā  Add Ā£5 for insured special delivery postage.

6 - 10 coins, Ā£16.50 each including special delivery postage.Ā  Additional coins at Ā£16.25 each

For a mint tube of 25 coins, Ā£380 (Ā£15.20 each) including special delivery postage.

For 2 tubes of 25 coins, Ā£745 (Ā£14.90 each)Ā including special delivery postage.

I also have some 2016 BU Kangaroos in mint sealed tubes.Ā  IfĀ anyone is interested in these please PM me.

Prices correct at time of posting unless there is a significant move in the spot price.Ā  Payment through paypal FF or bank transfer.

Parcels will be carefully packaged and securely sealed to ensure that you receive the coins as I would wish to receive them.

To discuss postage details, options, conditionĀ or with any other questions please PM me for further details.

Ā 

Ā 

20181231_161731.jpg

20181231_161829.jpg

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

Archived