• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Stacking till the Floor Boards Crack

EdNug

Hi All,

I'm a stacker from West Country UK. Got into it five or six years ago. Just short of a thousand ounces atm, with a few extra in gold. I've done a bit of selling on ebay in the past, thinking of getting into it again and also looking to get kitted out to try a few pours of my own soon. Used to get my bigger chunks VAT-free from Estonia via celticgold.eu, never had any problems with them- recommended.

I've been impressed with BYB on youtube and found this place through them. Hoping I can be a part of the next group order, and maybe score a ripple bar or two in time. Also hoping to connect with a fellow local stacker or two - I'm always up for a bit of trading.

Its great to find a UK based silver community - they don't make it easy for us do 'em!

Regards 

5 minutes ago, EdNug said:

Hi All,

I'm a stacker from West Country UK. Got into it five or six years ago. Just short of a thousand ounces atm, with a few extra in gold. I've done a bit of selling on ebay in the past, thinking of getting into it again and also looking to get kitted out to try a few pours of my own soon. Used to get my bigger chunks VAT-free from Estonia via celticgold.eu, never had any problems with them- recommended.

I've been impressed with BYB on youtube and found this place through them. Hoping I can be a part of the next group order, and maybe score a ripple bar or two in time. Also hoping to connect with a fellow local stacker or two - I'm always up for a bit of trading.

Its great to find a UK based silver community - they don't make it easy for us do 'em!

Regards 

Welcome mate, I'm down in Devon too.  Not many of us down here!

2 hours ago, EdNug said:

Hi All,

Regards 

Welcome EdNug

Surprisingly we have followed a  similar path in terms of when started and whom we first purchaced from.

PM's is a very twisted road and takes one to some strange areas, especially on this forum.👍

Good to see someone with some decent weight in their stack. My instinct tells me this is the start of a silver break out. We pretty much double bottomed - the end of 2015 and more recently. Now it is time to rise. There are lots of reasons for this but whatever they are you have got a decent stack behind you, keep adding to and hang on tight.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

6 hours ago, sixgun said:

My instinct tells me this is the start of a silver break out. 

I'm feeling that too - the stock market's teetering at a top, cryptos are bottoming out with bearish sentiment, the gold-silver ratio is way out of whack, mine production is falling, industrial demand is projected to rise... If it responds to fundamentals and attracts money fleeing stocks and shares we should be at the start of something, but then again, I'm sure you've heard all that before!

4 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

@EdNug, an 1837 Victoria Young Head Sov is listed as R5 and R6 in Marsh. Even the 1838 Young head Normal variety are Rare. Good pickup if it is. We would like to see some photos if you have them. Thanks!

Ed, migrating this over to your Welcome post so that we aren’t clobbering up @Don626‘s post. Thank you!

4 hours ago, flim said:

Lol, being born was my red pill moment.  Grandad was a freemason - when I was a teenager he asked if i wanted to be famous, then, the weekend of my 21st birthday, he asked me if i wanted to go to a lodge meeting - I answered no to both.  A few short years later I (unknowingly) got into an argument with an off-duty Mossad commander (told as much straight afterwards - 'Be careful, that guys a Mossad commander, he can seriously fck your life up'), been gang stalked, drugged, poisoned, framed and loads loads more by him and his sick colleagues and stooges for the last 18 years. Targeted Individuals, Satanic methodology within the intel services, MK Ultra, Satanic celebrity puppets, intellectual property theft by the entertainment industry, gene farming, freemason-controlled biker gangs, honey trap hookers, hegelian dialectic unrealities, secret military coke smuggling bases in the Amazon - i got firsthand experience of all that and more. They've been force-feeding me so many red pills and kicking me down rabbit holes for so long I've become something of a legend within certain circles. One thing I've learnt through it all - I'm a hard guy to kill! (And there ain't nothing wrong with smoking a bit of ganja!)

Archived