• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Trading Gold

Ironman

Hello people,

New to the forum so forgive me if i'm a bit of a noob. What's the best and safest way to trade high value on here. Would it be Paypal to receive funds  and royal mail special delivery to post.

Much appreciated any experienced traders advice.

Thanks for the replies guys,

I'm a trusting person and want to deal with trusting folk, however in the real world there's too many chancers who tarnish it for the rest of us.

I will keep checking TSF and learn more.

Regards

4 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Thanks for the replies guys,

I'm a trusting person and want to deal with trusting folk, however in the real world there's too many chancers who tarnish it for the rest of us.

I will keep checking TSF and learn more.

Regards

Which is exactly why I offer these kind of intermediary services. Build that reputation and this forum will yield big dividends as a place to sell precious metals!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 hour ago, Ironman said:

Hello people,

New to the forum so forgive me if i'm a bit of a noob. What's the best and safest way to trade high value on here. Would it be Paypal to receive funds  and royal mail special delivery to post.

Much appreciated any experienced traders advice.

Can you define what you refer to as " high value " as it means different things to different people here, ranging from a few hundred pounds to several thousand in a single transaction. Selling to respected members with perfect feedback would be low risk. Buying from an unknown would be initially considered high risk and would either require shipping up front or using the escrow-like services of BYB as mentioned earlier. Payment would most likely be using bank transfer and Special Delivery fully insured would be a must.

Yes were talking thousands, scary stuff when you think of all the possible scenarios of things going wrong. I'd be looking to sell for spot and offer free delivery by RMSD. Selling to dealers is safer but the spreads are bit less attractive as your all aware.

Regards

Archived