• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017 1OZ GOLD PANDA

Bizzle

2017 1OZ / 30GRAM GOLD BULLION PANDA FOR SALE 

Adjusting my stack and sadly the Panda will be going 

Still in its OMP, I bought this from Atkinsons in 2017 in mint condition no visible scratches

Selling for current spot price which is £985 + special signed for delivery £15 total £1000 

I have sold on the forum before to Abyss using BYB interim service @ 2% of total, I have not asked BYB yet but if the potential buyer would like to do this I can contact him and ask if he is willing to verify the coin before release of funds. This cost would be past on to the buyer.

Otherwise payment via bank transfer only 

16 minutes ago, Bizzle said:

2017 1OZ / 30GRAM GOLD BULLION PANDA FOR SALE 

Adjusting my stack and sadly the Panda will be going 

Still in its OMP, I bought this from Atkinsons in 2017 in mint condition no visible scratches

Selling for current spot price which is £985 + special signed for delivery £15 total £1000 

I have sold on the forum before to Abyss using BYB interim service @ 2% of total, I have not asked BYB yet but if the potential buyer would like to do this I can contact him and ask if he is willing to verify the coin before release of funds. This cost would be past on to the buyer.

Otherwise payment via bank transfer only 

Happy to help if needed. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

5 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

Going through BYB just adds another 2% to the spot price, although i find it strange people actually doing this as the buy and selling has worked the way it was previously, each to their own i guess.......

BYB IMO is working in the same way PayPal works so in my eyes is worth the extra % to make all party's protected via trusted member.

if I had was an established member I could probably trade without it 

2 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

But PayPal doesn't work, because PayPal can stop your PayPal account when it wants.........If you buy from Ebay do you go through a trusted member of eBay? 

Yes I would only buy from trusted member/high feedback on eBay.

would you trust me to send you a £1000 coin in the post if you had already paid me? And I had no feedback 

I would send it btw 😂 But you never know who you are dealing with if no feedback etc

Archived