• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Vouchers - have you had any, and what did you buy

HighlandTiger

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, good shout! I just picked up a mixed year sov (Victoria - 1837 - 1901) which worked out at £171 after the discount! (I got the same code through my email too, maybe a bunch got them?)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gold-Sovereign-Coin-Mixed-Year/161649378560?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3Dec48a34d3cea4e14a1ffc1a1d4ec3633%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D151616019964&rt=nc

Under item specifics it says "Era: Victoria (1837-1901)". But their webpage says it's any in the advert below.

It makes sense that it'd be any because it's ~£4 cheaper than their "best value", but you gotta believe! ;)

Right, I was hoping no bugger would put this code up until I had a good search and bought myself a nice cheap sov, I missed a 1966 full sov for a BIN £193 delivered , so that would have been £154.50, but between the time I spotted it and the time I tried to press the key to buy it, someone had jumped in before me. So own up, who was it? :angry: 

Anyway, back to the drawing board, had a look through ebay again, and then onto European sellers, and found a nice Italian seller, selling a 1915 Sydney full sov, rated as scarce by Marsh, for £210 delivered, whack on the 20% discount. throw in the cheap euro rate through my credit card, chuck in £7.50 of nectar vouchers, and I got it for £160.79,

Very happy to get a Marsh rated scarce coin for around 9% under spot.

It's 5.8g of pure so £7.91 over. I can live with that.

I noticed that the 10FF is more expensive than the 20FF for some reason. I assume they are rare.

Lol, i'd check your figures, 5.8g of pure at todays spot is £141.64. so that £7.80 UNDER spot not over ;)

The 10FF is similar to our half sov. has a massive premium and also can cost more than the coin twice its size. 

Archived