• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Vouchers - have you had any, and what did you buy

HighlandTiger

4 hours ago, Scuzzle said:

I used this a month or so ago to take a tenner off a £17 silver Britannia, IIRC when I did the the order on the mobile site it automatically brought up the £10 offer.

Same here... I used it to buy a 2015 rwanda buffalo 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30 January 2016 at 17:35, whitesands1 said:

HELP PLEASE.

For the more technically astute, can you please help?

On ebay mobile under the "Postage, returns and payments" section there is s message; "£10 off your purchase when paying with PayPal.  Discount does not apply to P&P"

Great news.  However, when I am on ebay.co.uk via Google Chrome, there is no sign off the discount.  Why is this?  What can I use the voucher for? Can I use it once?

I bought a pair of shoes on Friday and I am kicking myself that I might have been able to use the voucher for these!

Any help you can give me to sharpen myself up will be gratefully received.

How do you get to that section? I need to check if I've got a voucher!!

17 hours ago, evende said:

They have given vouchers for mobile purchases in the past, it may be one of these. Quite clever that it's only visible on a mobile device.

i would have thought you would have had a notification by email or message though.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

On 1/30/2016 at 17:35, whitesands1 said:

They have given vouchers for mobile purchases in the past, it may be one of these. Quite clever that it's only visible on a mobile device.

i would have thought you would have had a notification by email or message though.

@evende 

@sovereignsteve

Sorry for not updating.

The voucher was available on mobile for a few days.  After that I got an email and a code to use on the "traditional" ebay.co.uk site.  Once I had used the mobile voucher, the other code stopped working!

I hope I will get a code again!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

eBay in the USA gave me a 10% eBay bucks for any purchase over $200. 

Searched around for an auction and managed to pick up a 2016 100th anniversary gold walking liberty half graded pcgs 70 first strike.  Won the auction for $875. 

So on this deal I got 10 times ebay bucks and 2 times cash back from using my credit card.  

Credit card cash back - 17.50

ebay bucks - 87.50

total price - 770.00 for the piece.

when you check the us mint website- they are still selling the coin new for $865.

if you add in the grading fees of about say $40 - since it has the first strike label- it would have easily cost me over $900 to do it myself. 

The only hard part about getting a voucher like this is finding something you want to buy or is available to buy when you get it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Shinus73 said:

Had a £15 off voucher today, on purchases over £75.

I didn't know until I went to checkout on a 2003 1/4 oz proof gold Britannia. Brought the total down to £275. ?

I used to get a fair few offers like this but nothing recently at all. I'll have to keep a look out.

10 hours ago, Shinus73 said:

Had a £15 off voucher today, on purchases over £75.

I didn't know until I went to checkout on a 2003 1/4 oz proof gold Britannia. Brought the total down to £275. ?

Where do the vouchers show up in My Ebay? Can we set an alert to be emailed about them?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived