• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Bullion Series Austria

muenzdachs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, FFkook said:

I'm confused. When buying the subscription, you will get the first one of the series, then sometime later the second and finally the last right? 

Yes but I supposed you can get an x number of subscriptions. I put quantity 5 and made the order (around 98€ or something). First time I get a subscription like this, not sure what I will recieve in the end! 

Instagram: gildeon_67

On 13/12/2018 at 12:14, xthomasx said:

I am not too sure... Such coin drawings look much more detailled than the real thing

I'm afraid you might be right. GS.be have them now and the pic looks horrible! :(

57 minutes ago, Wouter06 said:

You can end your subscription if you log on to the site. I did... after seeing the horrible “real” picture and after seeing that the coin was 2 euro cheaper on GS (?!?). I will buy something else instead.

I did as well, thank you for the info.

Instagram: gildeon_67

On 14/12/2018 at 22:26, FFkook said:

I canceled as well by entering the end date of today(which should be enough right?).. 

My God what an ugly coin...

I've canceled mine too.  I can only imagine the shock/surprise when that coin arrives in some peoples letterbox......

The answer to my query from Austrian Mint confirms:

"Dear Sir,

thank you for your message. Our image on our website is a symbol photo. "

24 minutes ago, Coolsmp said:

The other side of the coin... just as bad as the front!😤

1-oz-silver-825th-anniversary-austrian-mint-2019-leopold-v-15.jpg

Not the finest design...looks like a knight riding one of those children’s mechanical horses they sometimes have in front of stores...drop in a quarter and gently ride that horse...back and forth...back and forth...back and forth...cr@p need more quarters.😅

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived