• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 oz congo gorillas 16 and 17 & 2 oz Queens Beast

Bluenitsuj

Thank you for your reply.

I have actually got  the QB in the silver trader basket and have used him before. Very good and trustworthy as you said.

Unfortunately he does not have the gorillas.

Just wondered anywhere cheaper. About £36 each on there. 

Depends how quickly you want the coins. Could always join in a group order that BackYardBullion organises every 8 weeks or so but the next one won't be until next year.

Man deserves a medal for the work and organisation he puts in doing these to benefit SF members. Great for smaller orders as we all share the shipping costs. Something to bear in mind.

Of course, if you are in a hurry then another dealer such as @Stuart7 mentioned would be a good choice..

1 minute ago, caloundracats said:

Depends how quickly you want the coins. Could always join in a group order that BackYardBullion organises every 8 weeks or so but the next one won't be until next year.

Man deserves a medal for the work and organisation he puts in doing these to benefit SF members. Great for smaller orders as we all share the shipping costs. Something to bear in mind.

Of course, if you are in a hurry then another dealer such as @Stuart7 mentioned would be a good choice..

Great idea. As a newbie I have not been involved in a group order but  have read all about it. I am in no great rush Just trying to fill some gaps. Only worry is the coins I want may not be available when the next group order happens but I think I will take the risk to save some money.

Good idea. If for some reason the coins you are after are unavailable in the group order,  I'm sure you will be able to pick them up either on here, or ebay. As a newbie please be careful and  use all  normal ways of checking coins purchased on ebay such as weighing them(jewellers scaes available for less than 8 quid on ebay) and the magnet test - you should have one if you have bought from Martin at The Silver Trader as he normally sends one out with a purchase,

Lots of help and tons of experienced people on this forum.

Archived