• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Multiple Hand Poured Pieces Cheap!

colu41

I have this small lot of 999 Silver bars and special pieces for sale. These will ship from the US, and TO the US only please. I have so much trouble at my local PO when shipping to Canada. I wish they would educate themselves on their own policies so I don't get hassled everytime I ship abroad. 😕 Anyways, rant over.

These I will be letting go at a fairly cheap price. As they are my early pieces since I've got back into pouring my own. 

If anyone would like something else, message me and I could make that happen. :)

Shipping will be $4 regardless of what you purchase. Unless you buy the entire lot then it's on me!

I accept PayPal, and also Money Orders or Cashier's checks.

PayPal please add 3%.

Let's start with this 250 gram (1/4 kilo)

SOLD

2e2np09.jpg

2lxv6vl.jpg

16aaywx.jpg

2 of these 4 oz Cube style pours available

SOLD

zlswh3.jpg

24cgshw.jpg

2 oz Cast Pyramid

$31

2ymwpb8.jpg

292wwhs.jpg

6oz (3) Bar Set

1 oz, 2 oz & a 3 oz

SOLD

161ks4i.jpg

2ef7vbk.jpg

2ry0gef.jpg

Finally, a sweet full cast Gekko. Weighing in at 1.28 oz. Stamped on the belly with 999fs. About 3 1/2" total length.

SOLD

2dkxovk.jpg

esu7pj.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived