• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tiger Myrtle wooden 24ct gold plated pen

Custom hand crafted pen by yours truely. 

This is geared towards a Christmas present idea hence the extra wooden box. 

I am working in a few atm. But this like always is available. You can trade milky 999 silver bullion rounds, coins etc. 

Or if you don't have any disposable silver you can decide on an amount of money. 

There have been Many happy people. Look through my previous trades. Kimchi is one of many happy people @kimchi 

But please ask any questions. I only charge postage, I am UK based. 

Once you get it you can decide to keep it or return it. 

20181203_141626.jpg

20181203_141539.jpg

20181203_141457.jpg

20181203_141426.jpg

20181203_141334.jpg

I am finishing one pen for someone, but have a VERY SPECIAL,  cough and expensive SET of pens being finished.

I would say this set I have been working on is my MOST expensive SET... nothing is being overlooked.  No expense spared. 

I will share the are Both Zebrano wood, 

And the Box is one of the last of it's kind. So to speak. 

Nick yours is on the way, 

I won't keep this up more than another week. Because I won't be able to post it. 

So it's listed here until next Friday. 

Feel free to speak to Big32 or Kimchi for advice if your interested but unsure what to offer. 

Remember if you are interested,  you only pay the shipping. UK price is £4 

Then after you get it you can return it if you don't like it, or send silver (Milky , spotty, toned) all for smelting 

Archived