• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Libertad Gold Reverse Proof 2018 are ahead...

muenzdachs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Blackcab said:

Thats a shame as they look stunning ,but out of my price range. Thanks for the heads up

I do agree, ist is a shame, I would have liked it in particular in the 0,25 oz!

... and then in a mintage of just 100, where I had a few of course 😊

Here is the reverse side Libertad in hand (picture from Andrea090904 - the silber.de forum). Unfortunately,  I have not seen the RP obverse anywhere for the moment, and I am eagerly waiting to see  them for both the 1/2 oz and 1 oz version

goldrppat.jpg

Yes! I i also realy looking forward to se the other side🧐 the 0,5 oz and 1 oz are very different on the obverse. I think they will be stunning both of them! Wonder how god the will sell. A mintage of 1000 x2 can take some time to sell, but they are so beautiful so...  if the mexican  mint in the next few years finally desides to change the design, then these reverse proofs can turn out realy to be a key coin. Look ass an eksampel on the 0,5 oz gold coin i the rainbow set. That is the only proof coin with the old design. 

16 hours ago, ZatStackz said:

Anyone seen these for sale in the US yet?

Pat from Don Bailey & Sons already shipped my order (he personally picked up the coins from Mexico due to international shipping pause? from the mint)

http://donbailey-mexico.com/

and I think APMEX will probably have pre-order soon

https://www.apmex.com/product/180848/2018-mexico-1-oz-reverse-proof-gold-libertad

Just now, Ablist said:

Yeah they are already sold out of both at Apmex it looks like, so I imagine so. Definitely would love to have one, great looking coin.

Nope. They haven’t got stock yet. And they are the major dealer on this one

1 minute ago, Ablist said:

Oh Hahahaha... I wonder what their pricing will be, maybe I will pick the half ounce up.

I think preorder should start soon, mintage 1000 each so there shouldn’t be a shortage immediately 

Archived