• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1964 Kennedy half dollars

Nemo86

You can get various year Kennedy Half Dollars for half the price you paid for that one from this Ebay seller in the US, I have bought from him in the past and it's been all good, delivery when he says it will be delivered and no customs or hidden charges as long as you keep the orders small.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=dsaal&hash=item442c479462%3Ag%3AvSkAAOSwTbNb3M0P%3Ark%3A3%3Apf%3A0&item=292800664674&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC0.A0.H0.Xkennedy+dollar.TRS0&_nkw=kennedy+dollar&_sacat=0

2 hours ago, Nemo86 said:

Hi guys picked up one of these out of impulse im afraid I dont know much about it. Got it for £5 as i was buying other things.

Just curious about average pricing of these and if anyone has them in their own stack.

20181126_155303.jpg

I have had loads over the year - I like them - saw your post on reddit lol. Your guy - does he have any more?  

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

57 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

True, I forgot about that, it's usually copper rounds I buy from this guy but I've noticed the half dollars when doing so.

He does his 64s for £9 posted. Seen him before. WAAAAAY to much lol. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

2 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I have had loads over the year - I like them - saw your post on reddit lol. Your guy - does he have any more?  

He did have a few I was for heading back in for another mooch later on see what I could pick up.

Yeah the guys on reddit suggested that the tone lines are because the coin had been sitting in a dead guys pocket of ages 😂

The kennedy 1964 is the last 90% after that 40%. They are normally very easy to sell. Goes for £6 sometimes 7. Never seen more.

Being legal currency is no problem flying with them, if you like to take your silver with you. 

Archived