• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 remaining silver QB's (Griffin, dragon and unicorn) - £110 +post

Josh

Hi all,

I have for sale as listed:

Gold:

• 2016 Queens Beasts Lion 1/4 oz - SOLD

• 2017 Queens Beasts Griffin 1/4 oz - SOLD

• 2017 Queens Beasts Dragon 1/4 oz  - SOLD

• 2005 Proof half sovereign in excellent condition  -SOLD

• 2017 1 gram panda - SOLD

Silver:

• Queens Beasts 2 oz silver - SOLD

Thanks for looking

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2574.JPG

10 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I always make em too thick and need to pay for large 😫

I'd rather have it properly padded for the sake of a few pence.  Did get caught out on one I posted recently which I way over padded, think it cost me £4 plus, won't make that mistake again 🙄

9 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Agree with @Mick, would love to take the gold griffin off your hands but I just cant justify it this month. No matter how much I glare at the missus she wont let me 😞

You need to master the Paddington stare, unfortunately my partner does it better than me.  I have found a slow input of Beatrix Potter 50 pences and a few others is starting to mellow the lack of appreciation for numismatics and nice shiny stuff in general.  The 2016 album complete with JP should have helped but I suspect I was n the doghouse before I offered that so might take a while to come good.  Thankfully, we have separate bank accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived