• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed OSB Silver Bricks! Customisable Christmas gifts!

OlliesSilverBars

10% SILVER FORUM DISCOUNT WHEN ORDERED ON HERE!!!!! ONLY FOR SILVER FORUM MEMBERS!!!!!

@BackyardBullion will be distributing them in group orders to save on your postage costs! Message me and I can arrange for them to be put in your order. 

Behold the latest batch of OSB bricks!

Each brick is made from approximately 20g of solid sterling
silver, and has been laser hallmarked at The Assay Office Birmingham. All work is carried out by hand and manufactured in Shropshire, England. The bricks have a bright and frosted finish, which gives them a very smart appearance. They come supplied in a complimentary black velvet gift bag, with the option of luxury black leatherette gift boxes. These bricks make for fantastic Christmas gifts and are very sweet keepsakes. With the option of custom laser engraving, it takes these to the top level of personal gifts.

I have 75 bricks available for sale in this latest release.

*** Pricing ***

- OSB Solid Silver Brick £45

- Custom Laser Engraving (Name/Date/Message) £8/item

- Luxury black leatherette gift box £5/box -

The brick will come supplied in a complementary black leather gift bag as standard.

[[[[Multiple purchase discounts apply on orders of 3+ bricks!]]]]

Postage to be added at cost, please contact me and I'll work out the best postage option for you. I mainly used Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For or Royal Mail
1PM Special Delivery. I'll happily post abroad, PM me and we'll arrange it.

Payment to be made via Paypal or Bank Transfer. Part payment plans accepted.

Please comment below or send me a message with any questions you have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for looking, Ollie

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

IMG_6130.jpg

Archived