• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Who Knew This Was A Thing...

danmc82

I’ve got a couple of these when they first come out, I’ve been around retro signs, bottles etc for a while and I know just what value Coca Cola branded stuff can hold. Got these at a decent price, silver and Coca Cola I can’t see how it can go wrong in long term especially 

12 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

royal mint is going to re issue 50 p coins such as kew gardens next year 

so these company can do unlimited as well 😂 

You think they'll start all the Sovereigns again from 1817 🤣

1 minute ago, danmc82 said:

You think they'll start all the Sovereigns again from 1817 🤣

they actually done  it at 2017 

when they re issue 50p next year, those rare 50p is going to get a hit on prices ….

no wonder some people are selling them now 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

About four years ago I stayed at the Gunton Arms that had some medium grade works or art.  In the bar was a solid silver can of coke.  Very impressive and I think some sort of art work. 

Best

dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

I noticed recently that MS70 silver coke botle caps were selling for big money - and being bought so I did give fleeting consideration to grading my one, I'd need to thoroughly examine it first and ensure it had least half a chance of actually making the top grade to make sure it was worth the punt though.

If it is in 'mint' condition it is a 70 condition coin. The whole thing could be spray painted and if that is in mint condition it is a 70.

This is a novelty item, some might say a joke item. It will only ever be a novelty item, until the novelty wears off that is. To my mind it is not worth £250, it is not even worth £50.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived