• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Lunar Coloured

Lucylucy

Perth Mint Lunar Coloured

I am looking for the following:-

2008 Mouse  all

2009 Ox     all

2011 Rabbit  all

2014 Horse 1/2,1,10 oz

2016 Monkey 1/2, 5, 10 oz

2017 Rooster 1/2, 5,10 oz

2019 Pig All

I know that these issues are not popular but I like them!

I can get the 10 oz Rooster  and Monkey from Goldsilver be but I have been a bit worried about the adverse publicity on the Forum. The 5 oz appear to be hard to find.

Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

Following this post, I have had no replies to my wants.

I have since heard from a dealer that at least one or more of the coins were not issued. I realise that they are not popular but any help would be most appreciated. It may be that I will have to complete my sets with uncoloured coins and I would be interested in any for sale, particularly the 5 and 10 oz.

Thank you

Hi,

Nor sure if this helps... Sorry I cannot help with actually selling any coins

To confirm what coins were manufactured you could search "Perth mint numismatic mintage" then look at the relevant year for the coins.

To purchase them, then ebay Germany has always had the most interest in these coins..

If you go to the site, under "Munzen" then search for "lunar coloriert"  then you should come up with a quite a choice.

For missing lunar coloured coins speak to http://www.silberstars.de/ who often do their own ranges to complete your set with non mint issue colour coins

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived