• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens beast 10-oz Monster Boxes

Scotty1511

The European Mint will give you free Monster Box(s) for the 10 oz Silver coins they sell provided buying 12 or more at one time (but you need to call them/email them to confirm before placing an order.

BYB kindly negotiated discount code for Silver Forum Members and European Mint will price match other bullion dealers see the following thread.

For reference the monster boxes that I have both come from the European Mint. If you remove the protective foam at the bottom of the Monster Box you can fit 27 10 oz Silver coins and even a tube of 1oz 2018 Silver Dragon Perth Mint bars. These Monster Boxes not the same regular Royal Mint Monster Boxes for 500 Britannia or 200 Queens Beasts 2 oz Silver coins.

IMG_0509.thumb.JPG.e4600d93ea65e0fb08b8df249688ef17.JPG

IMG_0510.thumb.JPG.042b05a30584095b1a42b2fafc775860.JPG

IMG_0512.thumb.JPG.e26f5d7fe18b4fd48547a1144fa3e5df.JPG

17 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

I might be mistaken, but those boxes look identical to the standard Britannia monster  box. Suggests that there isn’t a 10 oz monster box.

I think you are right there is only one size fits all Royal Mint (RM) Monster Box, I can fit 20 RM tubes into the RM Monster box that holding my 10 oz Silver coins. I thought they were different because I never purchased a Monster Box of silver before.

The cheapest price I can find Royal Mint Monster Box (empty) 9,68 €

https://goldsilver.be/en/accessories/1319-box-rm-black.html

image.png.f943aa2138093a6621259b7057e68dc6.png

Earlier this year I ordered 20x QB 10 oz Griffin coins from goldsilver.be.  I received one complete sealed (i.e. with plastic strapping intact) monster box of 15 coins, and a second opened monster box containing the other 5 coins.  So perhaps if you order at least 15 coins you will get a monster box, but I suppose that is not guaranteed unless the item specifically says "monster box". I ordered a "loose" quantity of 20 and was very pleased to receive the two boxes as well.

Apart from opening a few coins to spot check them, I left the remainder sealed (they come as strips of three which are shrink-wrapped onto a cardboard layer) - I did not try to fit more into the monster box - which you could do if you separated them -because I wanted to keep them sealed up for long-term storage.

Archived