• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Spot Direction Competition Chat

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

5 members who are entitled to the chance to win this competition are yet to vote.

You still have until 23.59 GMT tomorrow, but don't forget to place your answer in the thread by then if you want a chance at wining the prize!

Good luck all

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Pete

Doogs

Stack 'em High

Paul

18anstackin

Long John

Shamatti (moderator can't win prizes)

Madhatter

Motorbikez (moderator can't win prizes)

Garthy

Kman

This list is included in the first post in the 2nd round entry thread.

Don't worry if you have missed this competition, there will be another happening shortly after this one :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

does 12.00 dead count? looks like the clock on my computer is 2 mins slow ..

Have to put your vote in by 23.59 GMT as stated in the rules. We go by the time on the forum. Wouldn't be fair to other members if we broke these rules.

Discounts / Offers

• 2 months later...

It's great to see such a good turnout for the second spot direction competition. :)

Just a reminder to those waiting until last minute....... Anything can happen tomorrow!! So hurry up and get your prediction in, the competition thread will be locked at midnight!

Good Luck Everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot to get my entry in  :o

Discounts / Offers

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised more people haven't entered the 3rd silver spot price competition yet. Entry is currently open to everyone, but the last day for entry is tomorrow!

Discounts / Offers

Archived