• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Jack Daniels Pen.

Here you go, I have been working hard on a couple of pens. This one is made from Oak, but more importantly it's a piece of a Jack Daniels barrel used for their famous Whisky.  

I must say I am NOT 100% happy because of a tiny gap. You can not tell but I can. You can see it on my latest video in that section. 

It's 24ct gold plated. And has an extra treat, it comes with a sealed bag of the shavings that came off from the wooden stave whilst I was turning this pen. Makes for a great aroma or used in BBQ's for smoking. Yummmm.

As per all previous exchanges here are the basics. 

First, I AM IN THE UK. LOL. 

If you would like this you just pay for shipping. If you don't like it when you receive it simply send it back. Postage in the UK is about £4.

If you like it you can send me MILKY, spotted or scratched silver that I will be using for my pouring.  

However I have been asked by a few people if they can send money. I do not want to miss an opportunity to get silver so I have accepted this too. 

You decide how much silver or money you value the pen at. 

If you need help ask @kimchi or @BackyardBullion or @Big23 all who have recieved my pens. 

Kimchi is kind of my Q&A man. It's costing me Tea and Biscuits.  LOL 

20181107_083839.jpg

20181107_084059.jpg

20181107_104859.jpg

20181112_141750.jpg

20181112_141842.jpg

20181112_141814.jpg

20181112_141855.jpg

Is this still available Jon?

Enjoyed the vid on this one as always. Lovely pen, very special wood :)

On 14/11/2018 at 09:14, terakris said:

Having just received a Pen from @jonrms I can 100% vouch for the quality and service of these items. They are simply stunning.

Free Bump as I'd rip his hand off for this pen if I hadn't just received a different design.

Great stuff, told ya! :D

Last call, by Sunday I will pull this and put it aside as a gift if there is no interest.  2 or 3 oz will take this with no hard feelings. 

You can still decide before you send off any silver. Just remember that you pay postage, UK is £4 

See my latest video in the YouTube section to see it again. 

Thank you everyone,  I am off to work on one of MANY in the making. 

Archived