• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

On 30/12/2018 at 06:16, Oldun said:

An SF watch, bar and skittles night...sounds like a plan to me :) Hoping to be in The UK come July this year....anyone up for a meet ?

Have met up with a few SFers on previous visits...

I might be depending on time and location, im right on the south coast though lol - have met up with on person from the SF ages ago though! 

Got the G-steel casio today - its REALLY nice, im making an unboxing video for youtube and will share with you guys, im pretty sure you guys will love this watch, the photos dont do it justice. 

Looks lovely.

DX are delivering mine, had an email the other day saying its coming today... its not, they dont even have it yet 😥 i just rang them. They advised me to call back tomorrow to see if the have it yet ! Not sure what thats all about.

Cant wait to get it now ive seen your video @Madstacks. Once again thanks for the tip off.

2 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Looks lovely.

DX are delivering mine, had an email the other day saying its coming today... its not, they dont even have it yet 😥 i just rang them. They advised me to call back tomorrow to see if the have it yet ! Not sure what thats all about.

Cant wait to get it now ive seen your video @Madstacks. Once again thanks for the tip off.

Mine will be delivered to my brother tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Looks lovely.

Welcome mate, im really impressed with mine, so much so im actually tempted to get a second one for when this one gets tatty! but that would be silly..When i got links removed at the shop i tried on one of these, really very very nice but im not paying £400 for one - Next on the radar and hopefully will go on a decent sale, might not though being limited edition.

images.jpg.e1bac959c5abb4c38f81c496671d1e7d.jpg

12 minutes ago, Madstacks said:

Welcome mate, im really impressed with mine, so much so im actually tempted to get a second one for when this one gets tatty! but that would be silly..When i got links removed at the shop i tried on one of these, really very very nice but im not paying £400 for one - Next on the radar and hopefully will go on a decent sale, might not though being limited edition.

images.jpg.e1bac959c5abb4c38f81c496671d1e7d.jpg

To be honest, it might be worth you're while buying a 2nd at this price, keep it in its original form for that rainy day

1 minute ago, shortstack68 said:

To be honest, it might be worth you're while buying a 2nd at this price, keep it in its original form for that rainy day

I am actually really tempted, I if i decided i didnt want it in a few years and sold it i cant see it losing much if at all, at this price a little appreciation in price may be possible. Hmm

1 minute ago, Bullionbilly said:

What date did your email say ?

2nd, but that was from the day of purchase. My brother must have got another email, although he hasn't said anything, i sent him mad stacks vid and he said he'd open it on video for me tomorrow, i just 😱

Added 0 minutes later...
2 minutes ago, Madstacks said:

I am actually really tempted, I if i decided i didnt want it in a few years and sold it i cant see it losing much if at all, at this price a little appreciation in price may be possible. Hmm

Lol, i think it would make a few pounds, i mean, it was 60% off the RRP

1 minute ago, Madstacks said:

did ya fuigure it out @Bullionbilly ? I think thats a setting to get them out the way of the digital displays but no idea how to work it:P

Damn you H Samual, another "treat" bought..

Ive not had time to try again yet. Ill give it a bash tomorrow.