• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Whenever I get a new phone I throw the older one in the drawer, just in case the screen cracks or breaks on the new phone (I am sure we have all been there). But yeah, taking it to extremes now......

Of course if anyone is filming something set in the 90's and needs a phone/watch/shell suit I'm your man!

Cheers

DK

7 hours ago, DonkeyKong said:

I used to wear different watches until I got the Rolex for my 30th.

The Lotus I bought with my first or second pay packet, The Ellesse watch was an 18th pressie and the Accurist was a pressie for being Best Man. They dont really get used now, in fact @Madstacks they sit in a cupboard next to old phones (I really should throw stuff out!) None of the latest  smart phones for me :)

Cheers

DK

Phones.jpg

Watches.jpg

Holy cr@p DK!, the 80’s really did call and they want their phones back!!🤣

Nice watches!👍

Some absolutely cracking time-pieces on here. Let me bring it down a level or two!

Here's my everyday watch (that tells me i need to do more exercise and my heart is going to explode when i do) and my going out watch (engagement gift from wife). That Tissot only gets worn once in a blue moon (because i dont go out anymore, i have kids)!

2018-11-14 18.05.17.jpg

2018-11-14 18.05.57.jpg

Just had the below letter from Watchmaster after my previous purchase.

3 X £300 discount vouchers.

Terms:

1 voucher can be used per purchase.

min spend £2500.

Valid until 31/12/18

If anyone is looking to buy a nice watch and wants £300 off drop me a pm for a code, watchmaster are a well established German company with excellent prices to start with.

p.s. this is not a referal link and there is no financial benefit to myself.

IMG_20181116_123836_resized_20181116_123912541.jpg

Edited by mr-dead

Never worn a watch but needed to find a simple affordable dress watch, understated, but with enough about it to provoke a conversation, if noticed, for the occasional work related job I will be doing in future. So I went for a King Seiko 45-7001. Needs a new crown as doesn’t come with the original nor the ks buckle, but a great starter watch that ticks the boxes I set out for myself above and have bought a ks crown already, so that will get put on along with a black leather strap in due course. Arrives tomorrow.

The history behind it is so compelling. Great timepiece.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/tbt-king-seiko-45-7001/

Edited by Oldun

Here she is. Sits easily on the wrist and the second hand movement is so smooth and elegant. Incredible for a 48 year old watch. Loving it already and having never worn a watch, I find it amazing this one sits so comfortably without effort. Great watch with real pedigree and history for the price.

AA1B3461-D6EB-4664-A1B7-5BB030874295.jpeg

1E0434C6-A76F-4F2F-A2A9-FBE25F3F89DB.jpeg

8481374F-8E24-4147-A936-39FA6FAC6B59.jpeg

B48378F2-AA78-40DC-811B-6B5C57CEB8B3.jpeg

First chronometer seiko with the leather strap has a bit of a rough back plate, asking £990

Second chronometer has a basically perfect plate, asking £1,300

Also chance to buy Woman’s 1944 Grand Seiko (not common)...What am I getting myself into ! Lol

110C76E4-B1C5-42DE-92B2-ACF0EE2BE0EC.jpeg

A13D77BB-F790-4E7B-843A-DD441FA6C160.jpeg