• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Synthetic Gold Short Bubble Now Bursting

sixgun

Andrew Maguire Says Synthetic Gold Short Bubble Now Bursting As Deutsche Bank & Others Buy Large Amounts Of Physical Gold

https://kingworldnews.com/whistleblower-andrew-maguire-says-synthetic-gold-short-bubble-now-bursting/

https://kingworldnews.com/andrew-maguire-11-10-2018/

Andrew Maguire: We have firsthand evidence that very large European physical bank buying is underway. I personally have dealings with a senior risk manager at Deutsche Bank that confirms Deutsche Bank is accumulating physical gold.

I notice the gold price has been falling - well they can sell paper until the end of time to suppress price. The rubber band will eventually snap - Gold and silver going to the Moon - heard it before but at some point they will

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The real suprise is Deutsche Bank has any money to buy gold.

I no longer pay any attention to price prediction articles as they are just telling people what they are desperate to hear.  Just check the spot price in the real world and forget the pumper headlines..

3 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

The real suprise is Deutsche Bank has any money to buy gold.

The banks have been given the right to create currency out of thin air. It is simply entries in a ledger. No doubt they stole it from someone.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

58 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The banks have been given the right to create currency out of thin air. It is simply entries in a ledger. No doubt they stole it from someone.

this is not true. how can banks need bailout money or run

the risk of going bust if they can create currency(the

reference is to money here) out of thin air?

HH

25 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

this is not true. how can banks need bailout money or run the risk of going bust if they can create currency (the reference is to money here) out of thin air?

HH

Of course the banks create currency out of thin air. This is fractional reserve banking for starters. They can lend 10x their reserves. So they have £1000 in hand and lend £10 000. Where does the cash come from? Out of thin air - they make entries in ledgers, they push some keys. This is how fiat works, most of the cash is created by High Street banks for central banks.

Sir Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England 2012

"When banks extend loans to their customers, they create money by crediting their customers' accounts."

Read down the page https://edu.bankofengland.co.uk/knowledgebank/how-is-money-created/

'

Can banks create as much money as they like?

No, they can’t.

Regulation limits how much money banks can create......

Ah there is a limit to how much can create out of thin air - but they still create it out of thin air. Fiat is not back by anything - it is thin air.

Why can banks create money?

This system is called fractional reserve banking....'

Why do banks need bailing out? Good question - they are criminals engaged in stealing on a most massive scale, it is all part of their stealing. They create cash out of thin air, this is the basis of fractional reserve banking where they lend more cash than they have, so it has to be created. They also 'lend' cash against 'borrowers' promises - the borrower's credit. Cash created on the basis of the signature of the borrower - the borrower isn't actually a borrower, their signature creates the credit against which a debit is created. In reality the bank is the debtor - the man is the creditor.  Banks have nothing, they just steal. The idea of banking is to confiscate everything from the people.

A man works much of his life to pay back the bank, a debt which never existed. The bank did not lend cash, they made a credit entry and a debit entry - they only show the debit entry - they hide the credit entry and claim the man owes cash when it was the man who created the cash with his signature and promise. The promise was monetised. The banks sell these promises - 'mortgage backed securities' ever wondered what they were? They sell your signature - your promise - they keep the cash - your cash and claim you owe them cash plus interest. There is massive fraud - the government know it - the banks know it - the courts know it but the people don't. Honest money is gold b/c it cannot be created out of thin air. If you lend money you must have the gold and you must lend that gold.

26 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

this is not true. how can banks need bailout money or run

the risk of going bust if they can create currency(the

reference is to money here) out of thin air?

HH

It is true. However, banks can not spend their self created money into circulation, they create it as debt. They do not create legal tender but a claim on it that practically functions as money (called book money, check money plus other names). What you have on your bank account is this money. They money you or the government borrow from them does not exist before the credit, credit and money are created in the same act. On one side of the balance sheet they put a claim against you to repay and on the other side your claim to get legal tender (thus cash (there is also none cash legal tender (thus digitis in computers) but it only circulates within the banking sector but let's not make it too complicated)). That's called a balance sheet extension as on both sides the same numbers are added. Only banks can do this as only their claim on money is effectively used as money - because monetary transactions are one of their specialities in the first place. A bank can go bankrupt if many debtors don't repay - then their balance sheet become unbalanced. Their are legal and practical limits as they can't produce claims on legal tender endlessly - it depends on how much cash people withdraw. Central banks create money as debt too! Only coins (ordinary coins) are not created as debt - and not by central banks but by government and they are spent into circulation. Central banks can also create money by buying certain assets - e.g. bundled credits, government bonds, etc.

Edit: sixgun replied simultaneously, that's why there is some overlap in our answers.

8 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

this is the important bit.

deutsche bank cannot create as much currency as it wants

in order to buy physical gold. which is what you implied.

HH

That's not entirely true either. Effectively there are very little limits. If they want new money they can always offer a credit tot the government and earn interest on it (- the interest paid over the years is of course much more than what the government got over the years as in most if not all long term credits). They can give credit to bad debtors and blackmail the government for bailouts - at least this did work in 2008. They can give credit to bad debtors, bundle it, split it up and then sell this as an asset to the central bank and get legal tender this way.

13 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

this is the important bit.

deutsche bank cannot create as much currency as it wants in order to buy physical gold. which is what you implied.

HH

Yes there is an important bit banks can create...... [cash]

Now i am sure Deutsche bank would like to create 100 trillion EUR but they can't get away with that but that does not alter the fact day in day out they are creating cash out of thin air and some of that it seems has been used to buy gold.

Banks are as a matter of fact creating £trillions out of thin air and then charging interest on it. They should be awash with cash - £trillions upon £trillions. Then they claim they are bust and need bailing out. But we can see all the cash lent out was simply invented. They must have £trillions - they do have £trillions somewhere - but as i said they hide the other half of their ledger books.

That there is a national debt is a scandal. The government does not need to borrow money from the banks. It is utter nonsense. The banks create the cash out of thin air. The government can create interest free currency. It is a huge fraud on the people. It is simply designed to steal everything from the people. And still the banks claim they are on their uppers - what are they doing lending cash if they allegedly have none? Massive fraud beyond most people's comprehension.

13 minutes ago, sixgun said:

banks can create...... [cash]

that is a moot point. it's like saying I can write as many

iou's as I wish. of course that is true. it doesn't change

my financial situation in any way.

it's the banks job to help circulate currency. they cannot

create money. they get paid for their services.

the fact is they can't create money to buy gold. the value

given to the currency they create must come from some

where(not thin air).

HH

9 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

that is a moot point. it's like saying I can write as many iou's as I wish. of course that is true. it doesn't change my financial situation in any way.

it's the banks job to help circulate currency. they cannot create money. they get paid for their services.

HH

I refer you back to Sir Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England 2012

"When BANKs extend LOANS to their customers, they CREATE MONEY by crediting their customers' accounts."

Mervyn indicates that the bank punched a few keys - put a string of numbers in a customer's account and they claim they lent them money. Money out of thin air.

Cash is an IOU - 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of five pounds' - the Five Pound BANK NOTE is a promissory note - there is a promise on the note.

That there is a limit to the amount of cash a particular bank can create does not alter the fact the bank is creating cash out of thin air.

1 hour ago, HawkHybrid said:

it's like saying I can write as many

iou's as I wish. ... it doesn't change

my financial situation in any way.

they cannot create money. they get paid for their services.

the value given to the currency they create must come from some

where(not thin air).

Wrong, wrong, wrong

As explained before, your IOUs don't compare to the banks' because you don't offer to transfer money as a service and can't turn your IOUs into money, therefore.

Banks can create money. https://www.sovereignmoney.eu/ https://monneta.org/en/monetative/ https://internationalmoneyreform.org/ https://www.monetative.de/understanding-money-videoclips-english/

"They get paid for their service" - So does the mafia. What a euphemism!

"the value given to the currency they create must come from some

where(not thin air)"  It comes from the promise of the debtor to pay the credit off. ("Re"-pay is actually the wrong word)

As sixgun has talked about, if governments created money at least we would only have inflation and not inflation plus government debt we pay interest for.

"the fact is they can't create money to buy gold" Directly? No! De facto and indirectly? Yes. So, yes they can!

Joseph_Huber_-_Functions_and_Dysfunctions_of_the_Bankmoney_Regime_-_Uni_Fribourg_-_April_2016__Kompatibilita__tsmodus_.pdf

Edit: In order to minimise confusion - I have noticed sixgun and I use the term cash in different ways. I mean money you can touch when I say cash, sixgun uses it as synonym for money, touchable or not. In the way I use it, banks cannot create cash but money (the claim on legal tender that effectively functions as money).

banks do not create money. (money meaning spendable by the

banks). banks create currency. a debt obligation. the people

fulfil the promised obligation of currency turning it effectively into

the equivalent of money in nations that have people to fulfil those

obligations. banks create currency for people to make promises to

fulfil at a later date. they charge a fee for this service. the promise

to pay has nothing to do with the banks. they are the middle men.

what's the reality:

banks cannot create money to buy gold.

(you are arguing over a language technicality, you are not seeing that

the above is a fact. how you word the fact is not important)

government create promises for the people to pay at a later date.

banks create currency to make it happen. who is in the wrong here?

is it not the government overspending the peoples future income?

(I'm refering to a currency crisis here)

(the interest is the fee the banks charge for the currency creation

process. would you not charge a fee for your services?)

HH

But a very simple proof of banks creating money is the American federal reserve. Most people think it's a part of the government but it isn't. It's a private bank. They create the money for the US.

11 hours ago, silenceissilver said:

"the value given to the currency they create must come from somewhere (not thin air)"  It comes from the promise of the debtor to pay the credit off. ("Re"-pay is actually the wrong word)

As sixgun has talked about, if governments created money at least we would only have inflation and not inflation plus government debt we pay interest for.

"the fact is they can't create money to buy gold" Directly? No! De facto and indirectly? Yes. So, yes they can!

Joseph_Huber_-_Functions_and_Dysfunctions_of_the_Bankmoney_Regime_-_Uni_Fribourg_-_April_2016__Kompatibilita__tsmodus_.pdf

Edit: In order to minimise confusion - I have noticed sixgun and I use the term cash in different ways. I mean money you can touch when I say cash, sixgun uses it as synonym for money, touchable or not. In the way I use it, banks cannot create cash but money (the claim on legal tender that effectively functions as money).

i do not like using the word money for fiat as it has no intrinsic value. You might say gold is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it but at least you have something physical. So i try not to use the word money to refer to anything in the fiat area. Cash is the paper notes - there are also cash accounts, these are ledger entries. Agreed the High Street banks cannot create paper cash - but they do for example in Scotland - the Bank of Scotland, Clydesdale and Royal Bank of Scotland appear on the paper money. i don't know what the arrangement is on that but there we have these notes which are not strictly legal tender in England.

So perhaps i should have used currency in some places where i put cash. My main point is not to use money even if the Bank of England uses the term. There is no money in the system. We stopped having money when the BoE stopped honouring its promise on the BoE notes and silver came out of the coins in 1946/47.

The Re-pay word for a loan from the banks may be correct. The customers re-pays. This implies they already paid once and now they are paying again. The currency was created from the customer's promissory note - the signature on the document. Lord Denning (using the Bills of Exchange Act 1882) ruled that a promissory note should be treated as cash. The banks do just that. They take the customer's promissory note as cash - but then bundle them up and sell them. They do this with lots of 'consumer debt'. i have heard conversations about credit card 'debit' being sold. They sell what is the customer's - but don't tell them. The bank got paid. Then the customer pays them again. What the bank did was add some digits to the customer account. There is a debit ledger and a credit ledger. In the credit ledger is the credit stemming from the promissory note - but they don't tell the customer about that and they won't. Banks should get paid as administrators of the process but they do not lend, they make a ledger entry on the back of the promissory note which is the currency - the customer created the currency - the customer is the creditor. The bank simply steal assets. It is a hard one to get your head round but this is what they are doing.

It all strikes me as being a bit like quantum physics..  They are essentially creating fiat to say, buy a house (for the borrower) and giving this newly minted fiat to the vendor.  By doing so, the bank allows time to be fast forwarded such that the borrower can buy the house now rather than saving for 20 plus years to buy it with hard earned real money.  To achieve this feat of time travel, a magic money quantum particle is created out of thin air!  Magic money is actually an entangled pair made up of a fiat debit particle and a fiat credit particle.  Once you know which expression one is, you know what the other has to be.  And now the clever bit,  the action of winding time forward to conjure this quantum fiat pair causes the newly formed magic money particle to emit a sub quantum intereston ray.  This intereston ray is keenly absorbed by the banking wizards that brought it into existence until the capacitance field across time becomes so strong that the present is simply unable to accept any more charge.  The time insulation starts to break down and leakage occurs devaluing billions of other peoples real money to compensate for the production of that clever intereston ray which was long ago syphoned off into some fat cat thieving banking b****rd's private vault.  At that point, things become dangerously unstable and the toxic entangled pair are diluted by mixing them with real money and a puff of public resolve.  After some serious diluting by the people that had nothing to do with this madness the charge field across time drops to levels that become survivable and amazingly those thieving ba***rds are allowed to fly in from their pleasure islands and play again.  Rinse and repeat.

Andrew Jackson had it right about routing out a den of vipers.  His only mistake was not going full Spanish inquisition on them.

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

3 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

banks do not create money. (money meaning spendable by the banks). banks create currency. a debt obligation. the people fulfil the promised obligation of currency turning it effectively into the equivalent of money in nations that have people to fulfil those obligations. banks create currency for people to make promises to fulfil at a later date. they charge a fee for this service. the promise to pay has nothing to do with the banks. they are the middle men.

what's the reality:

banks cannot create money to buy gold.

(you are arguing over a language technicality, you are not seeing that the above is a fact. how you word the fact is not important) government create promises for the people to pay at a later date. Banks create currency to make it happen. who is in the wrong here?

is it not the government overspending the peoples future income?

(I'm refering to a currency crisis here) (the interest is the fee the banks charge for the currency creation process. would you not charge a fee for your services?)

HH

Yes to some extent there is an argument about terms.

Agreed the banks do not create money - money is gold and silver - we no longer have money except the stuff we buy from Goldsilver.be.

Do the banks create currency which is spendable by the banks? Well all currency is created by the banks and so they must have created it to spend it. The Federal Reserve seems to just create currency when it feels like it - the Federal Reserve has never been audited. The Federal Reserve then dishes this currency out to the banks. The Federal Reserve is owned by the banks - there are in reality very few banks - the same entities ultimately own all the major banks.

Running through the creation of currency, the currency is not actually created out of thin air - it needs the future work and energy of the people to make it exist. This is what the vampire parasites want - this is all that is of value in the end. This is what they steal by deception and lies, followed up by brute force if necessary.

The process of currency creation.

The customer appears and says he wants to borrow some money to buy a house - he means currency b/c we don't have money anymore.
The bank has nothing to lend but they make out they do. Banks do not lend currency - this is a lie.
The customer signs the contract - the mortgage agreement. This is the promissory note. Nothing can happen until the man signs the note.
The bank treats this promissory note as cash - it is a tangible piece of paper, like cash and entries are made in the ledgers. Digits are added to the system.

The bank claims they lent the man the currency but we can see they lent him nothing. They used his own cash and put it into his account and claimed they lent him it.

These digits are used to get the man's NAME on the house deeds from another man's NAME on the deeds. The man now thinks he owns the property. The Crown owns all land but let's not tell the man that.

To repeat, what did the bank do?
The bank did not lend anything - they added digits into the account. The name's promissory note was treated as cash and on the back of this currency was created. So strictly it did not come out of thin air.

The banks have been given legal authority to 'monetise' the people's promissory notes. The man's promissory note is a pledge of his work and energy into the future. All that is of actual value is the people's energy. Example - a gold field is worthless unless the workers dig up and refine the gold.

The man then pays them his re-payments every month. To pay currency he never owed them in the first place. The banks created currency out of the man's promissory note and then the man pays this currency 'back' to the bank. Except there is interest included. There isn't enough currency to pay the principle plus interest. The interest part means the people must in fact pay the currency back to the banks plus real property and assets. So by degrees the banks take all real property and assets.

The Federal Reserve, a central bank creates Federal Reserve notes when the US Treasury sends it Treasury bonds. The US Treasury binds the people to pay the promises made by the US Treasury. The Federal Reserve treats these promises as cash and creates the Federal Reserve notes. Really we see a promise by the US Treasury swapped for a promise from the Federal Reserve. The Treasury promise comes with the promise to pay interest. The Federal Reserve comes with the promise to cause inflation and make their notes worth less and less. It is loaded in favour of the banks and this is how the banks steal from the people. The people end up with Federal Reserve notes which are worth less and less and the burden of paying with their labour including the interest on the Treasuries.

We have the idea of fractional reserve banking. Banks can lend 10x their reserves. They can lend 10x more currency than they hold. Banks do not lend currency. You cannot lend something you don't have - this is called fraud, unless you borrow something from someone else with their permission. Hmmm do they say they borrow the man's cash - his promissory note. The man is the creditor not the bank. The man is deceived. The bank is the thief.

We see gold in the banks being sold to China and elsewhere. This gold was deposited with the banks, sometimes by other countries - Australia, Germany, Venezuela........ The deposited gold goes onto the bank's books and is used as their asset. They then sell the gold or lend the gold. Gold is rehypothecated many times. It is lent many times. Gold appears on many account books that doesn't exist. This has been made legal but it is what we would call fraud.

The banks should hold the promissory notes and then return them when all the currency is returned. The promissory note is the customer's property. It is essential to have it returned but it never is. The banks steal these notes. These notes in recent years have been bundled up and sold - these are mortgage backed securities. They have a yield so the banks take interest from the customer and pay some to those who bought the mortgage backed securities. The banks get the currency for selling these securities. Say these securities go bad. The holders of the securities lose their money - but the banks will move to take the properties. The banks got the currency by selling the people's promises as mortgaged backed securities and they take the properties and they take a share of the interest paid. Often times the banks also insure these mortgage re-payments. The banks can get very greedy - they can take promises from ever riskier customers - we saw this in the run up to 2007/8. But the banks don't care they sell the mortgage securities, they have a charge on the properties, they insure the 'loans', they do credit default swaps and lots of other magician's tricks - then they claim they are too big to fail when they are have been paid several times out. Then the banks owning the likes of the Federal Reserve produces dollars to bail out the banks. The banks who got bailed out bailed themselves out and charge it to the US Treasury. It is a most massive scam.

The banks can get paid 3 times when they never lent anything. Then they say they need bailing out so they get paid 4 times. Then a fifth time as they own the Fed who created the dollars to bail the system out. They only show half their ledgers which make them look bankrupt - poor banks. They are stealing the world and everything in it and claiming they have nothing.

When the system needed bailing out where did all the currency go? It didn't go to the people, they were out of work and lost savings. It didn't go to the governments - they were doing the bailing out (but governments have no currency, governments act of the people and administer their assets). The currency was in the ledgers we don't get to see. The banks had the currency all the time and using smoke and mirrors they claim they didn't.

The introduction of this video with Mike Maloney - he stole my summary.

Federal Reserve Notes and Precious Metals both run on faith.  They share a lot of characteristics except that Precious Metals are limited in supply by reality and human industriousness, whereas FRN's are limited by the Federal Reserve.

That said ... I'd prefer the money with a 3000 year history, not the one that has been around for 104 years, that replaced a series of failed currencies, including the Continental, and has lost over 99% of its value since it was issued.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:02, HawkHybrid said:

banks do not create money. ... turning it effectively into

the equivalent of money

I won't discuss about semantics. So we do all agree that banks effectively create money even if you can discuss what money really is, particular as there is no commonly agreed definition. I would say money is the most liquid and most accepted and countable means of exchange even if this is certainly not a satisfying definition. Of course they can swap their self created money into central bank money and buy assets with what they have earned for money creation. It's more than a service charge. Keep in mind, overall, over the last decades, governments have paid more interest to banks then they got credit. So, effectively calling national debt a service charge is cynical. If this is the price for printing money, we must be serving the devil.

16 hours ago, Lowlow said:

Federal Reserve Notes and Precious Metals both run on faith.  They share a lot of characteristics except that Precious Metals are limited in supply by reality and human industriousness, whereas FRN's are limited by the Federal Reserve.

Federal Reserve Notes have value b/c people believe they do. They only have value b/c of that belief. They are a piece of paper with some marks on them, there is no intrinsic value, only a belief of value. The value of the Federal Reserve $1 Note will eventually go to zero and have no value. It is a mathematical certainty. It didn't take long once it was unhitched from precious metal.

With all fiat currencies there reaches a point when they have no value. The government says they have value and people stop believing.

The governments have been playing a psyop with precious metals - attempting to destroy the knowledge and instinct that precious metal has value. The talking heads say they are archaic and have no value. Despite that people still get jewellery made from them - they prize a gold ring whatever the cabal propaganda puts out. They might even repeat the garbage talk but they will still clutch at their gold ring and necklace as if by instinct. Agreed Mark Dice found some in the street for his videos that wouldn't take an ounce of gold or a 10oz bar of silver but that might be more of a function of a video camera and Mark Dice. i bet if they saw the gold coin on the ground they would snatch it up. Precious metals have always had value all across the global and across time. Their value has never gone to zero despite every fiat currency going to zero.

2 hours ago, silenceissilver said:

I won't discuss about semantics. So we do all agree that banks effectively create money even if you can discuss what money really is, particular as there is no commonly agreed definition. I would say money is the most liquid and most accepted and countable means of exchange even if this is certainly not a satisfying definition.

Mike Maloney has some videos where he defines what money is. i would say the definition is agreed. The misunderstanding arises b/c there are powerful counterfeiters claiming the scrap paper and digits they put out is money. Con men and counterfeiters have a habit of lying.

On 11/11/2018 at 09:15, Lowlow said:

Federal Reserve Notes and Precious Metals both run on faith. 

faith in currency is faith in a third party. ie someone you want

to trade with needs to accept it as payment.

faith in pm's is faith in the item. ie gold can be used to create

things regardless of third party involvement.

they are very different things.

HH

Archived