• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Snowman 50p Proof 2018

danmc82

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mustynewb said:

Had a dispatch e-mail earlier. Something should be here tomorrow. Snowman or paddington? Not a clue.

Check your online account if you have one and look for the order no they quoted on the email. The phone orders are on there too. 

I got two emails. One which matched to the snowman and one for the frankenstein coin

Got my white box today as well. Nice presentation, but God knows why they choose to use velcro to hold the box closed. It's already ripped the paper on the inside of the box when I was trying to open it. Magnets people! 

5 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Got my white box today as well. Nice presentation, but God knows why they choose to use velcro to hold the box closed. It's already ripped the paper on the inside of the box when I was trying to open it. Magnets people! 

Yeah mines not stuck the best, but I’m not that bothered.

Did you get a free uncirculated coin? I was promised one in an email because of the delay but I didn’t get one!

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

22 minutes ago, creative said:

Yeah mines not stuck the best, but I’m not that bothered.

Did you get a free uncirculated coin? I was promised one in an email because of the delay but I didn’t get one!

Not yet, but it said its been dispatched on my account on the royal mint website

FYI just had a call from the RM asking if I was happy with the boxes. I said they were a little crappy as the sticky stuff isn’t great.

They said they’d had a few issues so they’re sending out replacements, but they don’t know when.

A bit of a mess, but it’s great they’re actually taking the initiative to give a call round.

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

Hello forum,

For those who are still looking for a 50p proof snowman coin you have a final chance to enter our competition to win one! Just head over to our facebook page to enter ..... 

We are drawing a winner tomorrow for the person who guesses how much intrinsic gold is in this photo.....

Regards, Ian 

On 13/12/2018 at 20:44, Bullionaire said:

Also got an email from one of the other sellers I bought one from with the personalised boxes saying they weren't going to be able to get them all personalised by xmas. So offered me £30 off if I took it without the box. 

Got my boxless version from the other seller,

I also emailed the royal mint about the torn box they sent and they said they were sending replacements out in the new year. So I should have a box for my boxless version as well...

That worked out nicely! 

I got my snowman on Christmas eve by special delivery. But got a e mail saying they sent my order but ive had my snowman do you think they sending another one by mistake or are they sending a gift by special delivery i will post on here very soon and let you all khow. Anyone khow lol 

Archived