• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Snowman 50p Proof 2018

danmc82

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I must say the quality on these, with the incredible presentation as well, is absolutely superb!

Royal Mint has knocked it out the park with these!

did u get any >

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

6 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

Ordered with my RM  account manager

how many she allow u to buy ?😀 

I told her I have many grandkid and she laugh 

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, kimchi said:

Got three from the Mint buddy. Stunning aren't they? :o

HAHAHAHAH I only have a quick check and then posted them all out , I only  have one left 

40 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Coin Connection has 'only' had the one price rise today to £200 :o

A couple of recent ebay sales pushing towards that price.

Not sure what to do with my spares atm :wacko:

I'll take two off you for the RRP 🤪

4 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

I'll take two off you for the RRP 🤪

I sold all mine looks like the price has a resistence at 160 mark better off take the money and run rather than risk for another 30 pound 😂

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

I sold all mine looks like the price has a resistence at 160 mark better off take the money and run rather than risk for another 30 pound 😂

😮 That was quick. You'll be sad next year when they'll be fetching £1,000 each 😁

7 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

😮 That was quick. You'll be sad next year when they'll be fetching £1,000 each 😁

That’s fine 

everyone got to earn some money so hopefully it will be a thousand pound each next year 

37 minutes ago, Mike said:

Has anyone managed to get hold of a gold one?

The one that slipped by (the forum at least) - there will be a lot of rich folk willing to pay *whatever* for these imvho. An absolute hit from the RM on all fronts for these (give or take their messing around with boxes, and their staff on the phone not knowing what's what as per usual etc).

40 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

Stuck the 2 X black box on ebay @ £165 a piece buy it now.

Both sold within about 1/2 hr.

Keeping the white box as it was a gift for the wife (until it hits £400 then it will disappear 😉 )

hmm maybe i'll see what the prices look like when mine turn up. Might stick one on fleabay....

39 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Just managed to get another white box with black insert over the phone from a nice Welsh gent. They would only let me have one as I ordered two online the other day. 

Thanks for posting the phone no@fehk2001 & @gsimpson

Is it still on ? Oh yea 

here I come again 😜

Archived