• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

HelpingHands

Who Is Still Heavily Involved Ready For The Next Bull Run?

I was taking a short trip last year, just before Xmas to Porto in Portugal.  I woke at 4am only to discover I was quite ‘well off’.  How I congratulated myself for such intelligent investments.

I’m now more or less at my entry point.  I’m lucky, I got in around May last year.  I will be less greedy and less FOMO’d and a lot wiser when the bull comes calling next time.  I did take some profits, thankfully but... life could’ve been a little different.

EDIT: I did enjoy looking in the luxury watch shops the next day.  Didn’t buy, I was too busy focusing on my Blockfolio app.

Edited by Tingles

I am still in a lot, even though mostly I am down a lot on everything and technically have lost a lot of money if I cashed out now. I was a bit silly not to have sold at least a small amount at these crazy highs we had and then to have recouped my initial investment.

I hope that we have a bull run just before Christmas or in January, I think historically this time has been good for crypto. If it goes up enough to break even or just above I may cash out.