• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

info Win a 1oz Silver Coin for selling an Item on The Silver Forum

ChrisSIlver

Competition has ended! 

I have unlocked this topic so that you can wish the winner congregations. The winner was @JBstacker3181 so a big congratulations to you and many thanks for trading on The Silver Forum :) 

The winner of the redraw was @silversky :) 

Message added by ChrisSIlver

I made a mistake and although I checked that the feedback was there for the winners trade, I mistakenly overlooked that their for sale item was an item located in the US & Canada section and not in the UK & Europe section. Technically this enter was not valid and I should not have announced the winner. For fairness the draw will be re drawn.

As I also made the mistake of announcing an incorrect winner I will also be sending the 1oz coin to @JBstacker3181

Look out for the re draw from the above entrants coming soon :) winner will be announced shortly. 

On 17/02/2019 at 19:40, ChrisSIlver said:

I made a mistake and although I checked that the feedback was there for the winners trade, I mistakenly overlooked that their for sale item was an item located in the US & Canada section and not in the UK & Europe section. Technically this enter was not valid and I should not have announced the winner. For fairness the draw will be re drawn.

As I also made the mistake of announcing an incorrect winner I will also be sending the 1oz coin to @JBstacker3181

Look out for the re draw from the above entrants coming soon :) winner will be announced shortly. 

We should all give a big thanks to @ChrisSIlver for all his hard work on the forum. After chris announced that I was the winner I went back and reread the rules. That was when I seen that this was a UK & Europe prize draw only. When he wrote me I explained that I had to be disqualified because I lived in the USA. He kindly decided to still send me the prize. 

We all love this forum and in my opinion there is no better place for PM discussions anywhere on the web. I have been thinking about starting some other prize draws for the us & Canada subsection of the forum. Hoping to get some feedback on this, so please feel free to give feedback and tell me what you guys think. I support thesilverforum 100% and I know you all do to. So one more time a big thank you to @ChrisSIlver!!!