• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 china panda coin

CHOMR

4 hours ago, mastnejsalam said:

They're absolutely gorgeous, especially the gold one. I already pre-ordered CoinInvest, delivery estimate is 23-24 days , how about you, guys?

Silver this month the gold has to wait till I get my Christmas bonus. I also have to pay my taxes by the end of December so that sucks.

25 minutes ago, Bluenitsuj said:

Thank you. Are these deemed to be a good investment?

Hard to say. I think they're gonna be pretty popular, but at the same time the quantities of mintage are pretty high. Maybe some more experienced member of this forum could give you better answer to this one.

On 06/11/2018 at 10:52, Ariana said:

They are expected to release all coins by December 10th with some available now. I absolutely love this coin! As a mother, it pulls on my heartstrings. It is also beautifully made. I just bought this one on pre-sale https://bullionexchanges.com/2019-1-gram-chinese-gold-panda-coin

Bullion Exchanges is where I do my shopping too!! It's the best. I feel so lucky to have found a dealer I can trust after all these years of buying. I also agree with you about this coin being beautifully made :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2018 at 18:04, KevinG said:

The panda Madonna and child version. It's cute I have to say that.

The Panda Madonna and Child. I like it. It’s very kawaii as the Japanese would say. I’ve already bought a 2018 8g Panda and some 2018 silver Pandas. The Pandas are regarded as semi-numismatic coins. In other words, they are both investment and collectible coins.

18 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

ordered panda ms70 + special label 

and panda 2014 ms70 with special label 

Nice! Do you have an ongoing Panda series collection or are you just starting? I decided to stop with a complete 1 tr oz collection with the last 1 tr oz issue of 2015.

Archived