• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How Do I Pay Aurinum?

danmc82

I bought some SIlver from them this morning. I choose to pay by Bank Transfer.

I completed checkout and had an email with all T&C's etc but nothing about payment details.

I sent them an email asking for the info soon after but had no reply. I has an email about 1hr ago which was an invoice for how much I owe and thankyou for the order.

Am I missing something on the website?

Ah never mind, I've just found the info. It was near the bottom of the last email sent to me. The translater I was using wasnt very good 😀

I will add though that its taken 8 hours for the payment details to be sent to me. Quite a long time if you ask me.

2 hours ago, danmc82 said:

My bank is naff so im wanting to pay by Paypal now. Ive sent him another message in German this time but im not sure if they work weekends or not. 

@FFkook what did they say the ladt time they emailed you?

That when the order is in, it will be sent. Im giving it untill november 5, then I'm driving up there.. 

1 hour ago, FFkook said:

That when the order is in, it will be sent. Im giving it untill november 5, then I'm driving up there.. 

😮 I'm assuming your not that far from them?

How did you pay?

Used this service once before, and finally got my coin yesterday.  It can be a tad slow alright. I first ordered 26 Sept and the order arrived after about 10 days. But the coin shipped was incorrect, so emailed them back and sorted it out, but took a while for the replacement coin to ship, so after a month I finally have my coin :D

I get the impression it's very much a one-man show, but would use them again.

All my communication was in English over email.

3 hours ago, FFkook said:

My order arrived today, finally! That took more than 5 weeks.... But, fair is fair, really good packaging, and all taken care for...

Thats good to know. Was it slow dispatch or slow transit? 

Not been a week yet for me but it seems ages since I ordered 😴

1 hour ago, FFkook said:

Slow dispatch. DHL was pretty fast, about 3 days!

Wow, slow isnt the word. Nearly 5 weeks to post. Maybe they were out of stock and had to wait for an order to arrive.

On 27/10/2018 at 21:08, danmc82 said:

My bank wants to charge me £10. No thanks. Id rather pay the 2.5% with PayPal.

Ask him to email me when you see him 😁

Have looked into how much, it would cost you using transferwise?

4 hours ago, mastnejsalam said:

Bought from them recently. Sent the wrong coin, are not responding.. But yeah as people here mentioned already, DHL is pretty fast within Europe.

I got sent wrong coin too, but after an email or two I got a reply and got it sorted. Did take a little while though.

• 4 weeks later...

I sent Aurinum an email this morning asking for an update to my purchase. They replied this evening saying they havent received payment 😦 so wont ship until then.

I've replied with a screenshot of my Paypal payment, and it leaving my bank account on 30th October. All this waiting for nothing.

Archived