• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Starting a bullion dealer / Wholesellers in Europe

TomasPMG

Hey everyone,

I am long time collector and precious metal investor and for a quite a time thinking about starting my own bullion / numismatics shop as a side business. I have two questions,

1) do you have any tips, tricks or experience willing to share? some good read?

2) any tips for good resellers in Europe? I am having a hard time to find someone with good prices and normal shipping terms

Thanks a lot!

Take a close look at GS.be and see if you reckon you can compete.
Maybe take a look at Aurinum, SilvertoGo, Heubach, EMK and CoinInvest at the same time.
There are others within the EU so could be challenging to make a business now.

If you are thinking of selling bullion silver as a side business consider shipping costs to the UK for small orders; that could win you orders. One way of doing this, I think, would be to have a facility in the UK holding stock and shipping but have them ordered and invoiced with your EU registered business utilising the differential VAT scheme. A UK bank account with commercial exchange rates would help.

Archived