• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… Christmas Prize Draw πŸŽ…

Message added by ChrisSilver

Find the Christopher Prize Draw results topic here:Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Thats now bad going shifting all those clippings !

To be fair with the uncertainty over Brexit and the future of Terry May (Mark Thatcher in drag) I think the toenail clippings have surged as somewhat as a safe haven, it is certainly looking like a very generous prize at present :)

Β 

1 hour ago, Alun said:

Just like to say a massive thanks to @Bullionaire received my festive gift this morning and ❀ the fact he's wrapped them and sent a card 😁

And 2 wonderful ounces of silver I didn't own added to the stack. A 2018 brittania and a 2012 maple leaf.

Big thanks also go to @BullionbillyΒ for organising such a great community event.

Β 

Looking forward to sending my prize out soon.

Β 

Alun

20181210_115708.jpg

20181210_120348.jpg

You're very welcome Alun! Glad you like the card haha. My expert art skills on display!

On 08/12/2018 at 06:13, jonrms said:

Silversnake knows he won my prize, which is packaged up waiting to be shipped. He was very honest and reminded me NOT to ship it because he is a new member.Β 

So as his prize is at the bottom it will be one of the last to be drawn. Which means I can't ship this out until the beginning of the year.Β 

It's ready and packed with a Xmas card inside too. I don't think @SilverSnake minds, I am sure he is genuine but as a precaution ( no reflection on him ) I was told it's best to hold off. Just incase. But Silversnake has been a Gentleman and I can't wait to ship it so he can SMILE!!! 😁😁😁

I understand this feeling I'm a new member too and I cant water to send mine out I think I'm #63 so I have a while till my prize. Merry christmas everyone I hope whoever gets my prize loves it!!!!

I would just like to say Thank You @augur for my β€œthe coin that must not be named” aka 2017 Ghana leopard 100 Β cedis. Also to @BullionbillyΒ for organizing this Christmas Prize Draw. What a brilliant idea. 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩😎

PRIZES LEFT.

2 x silver proof Β£1 coins ,Β @Jimmock

1g gold maple ,Β @Geoο»ΏrgeWο»Ώoodall

Full collectors 10p setΒ @daz

4 x Β£5 coins + nice coin boxΒ @Goldmick

1 oz gallus & 1/2 lunar Β @Bο»Ώullionbilly

2 x 1oz coins ,Β @Cornishfarmer

1oz spider man coin ,Β @Trumar

1.5oz maple ,Β @JSILVERο»Ώο»Ώ

2 x 1oz coins + Β£8's worth of scratch cards, Β @Ryan

3 x 1oz coins ,Β @Piggybank

1oz High relief coinΒ ,Β @Chriο»ΏsSIο»Ώlver

1oz reverse proof Noble ,Β @airmac

5oz bar ,Β @mr1030

100g BYB Bar,Β Β @gsimpsonο»Ώο»Ώ

2 x 1oz maples ,Β @evende

5 coin mixed lot ,Β @Pampfan

1oz kook ,Β @creativeο»Ώο»Ώ

1oz Brit ,Β @Stats

1oz coin + secret bonus ! ,Β @seXes

Β£25 paypal , Β @Abyssο»Ώο»Ώ

3 x 1oz pick of coins or bars ,Β @SilverStan

2.5 oz mix ,Β @Stuart7

2oz QB & Β£10 Cash ,Β @Quickο»Ώsilο»Ώver

3 x Vintage coins ,Β @PansPurse

2017 Rooster ,Β @caloundracatsο»Ώ

Armenian Ark 2015 ,Β @Alphaο»ΏBeast

2017 Rooster ,Β @blackadder

Pre 1965 lot ,Β @JBstacker3181ο»Ώ

3 coin mixed lot ,Β @dutchmaο»Ώn

Β£40 Amazon voucher ,Β @mustynewb

Perth croc 1oz ,Β @Spanishsilverο»Ώ

2 x 10th libertads ,Β @GARYTο»ΏHEMAN

1 x 1oz koala with privvy ,Β @Deputydog

Mixed lot ,Β @MintageSellerο»Ώο»Ώ

2 coin lot ,Β @jultorsk

Β£20 longest reigning monarch coin ,Β @MickD

2oz Queens beast,Β @smiddyο»Ώ28ο»Ώ

Mixed lot ,Β @Madstacks

1oz oreo brit + Β£1 note,Β @Csaba

1 oz copper round & 1oz silvο»ΏerΒ ο»Ώ@Foolssilver

1oz silver coin,Β @Lunar17

2oz Beast,Β @PhelpsSilver

1.5 oz silver ,Β @Stacknsaveο»Ώο»Ώ

2oz lion ,Β @Tomcbol

1 oz noah's Ark &Β 1oz 2015 privvy kook ,Β @Oldun

2 x 1oz pieces ,Β @tmars104ο»Ώο»Ώ

Mixed coin lot ,Β @Schnitzel

TBC.Β @Silvergulag

Β£25 paypal ,Β @Modem21ο»Ώο»Ώ

3.5 oz lot. ,Β @SilverSnake

3 coin lot ,Β @NumisNewbie

2oz siren ,Β @VonHaidaο»Ώο»Ώ

Xmas loo roll !ο»Ώο»Ώ

Edited by Bullionbilly

Just now, JBstacker3181 said:

Congratulations to all the winners so far and a special thanks toΒ @BullionbillyΒ for setting this whole thing up πŸ‘πŸ‘. I know I wake up excited every morning to find out who won what!!! Anyone else feel that way??

Haha... cheers

I just wake up hopung i get it rightΒ πŸ€ͺ

18 minutes ago, seXes said:

@BullionbillyΒ just to be sure. I and @Nick1368Β dont exchange gifts? He will wait for his turn to be drawn?Β 

yes that's right, sorry I totally misunderstood this part of the draw, OMG Β πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

anyways your Β£50 Nike gift card has now been purchased and sent to you, I hope you buy yourself something cool and enjoy it.