• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… Christmas Prize Draw πŸŽ…

Message added by ChrisSilver

Find the Christopher Prize Draw results topic here:Β 

Β 

My prize has been delivered and whenever I'm drawn to receive mine I don't mind waiting until after the Christmas rush just to take a bit of pressure of πŸ‘

1 hour ago, jonrms said:

Ok, I WON THE OLD TRAFFORD PRIZE!!!Β 

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

And I agreed with Stackigitall to do a trade.Β 

I am Gratefull to Will and Ed both who have worked very hard and moved heaven and hell to trade it for a Heck of a Swap!!!Β 

I am beyond over the moon.Β 

Thank you both. YOU GENTLEMEN ROCK!!!!

Jon

Β 

Was the trade for shiney stuff...

2 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Was the trade for shiney stuff...

Yes and I don't know, Β 

I will show it ALL once it's fully done. Don't want to show quite yet because i only know HALF of my swap. LOLΒ 

10 minutes ago, AgD said:

My prize has been delivered and whenever I'm drawn to receive mine I don't mind waiting until after the Christmas rush just to take a bit of pressure of πŸ‘

Quite happy waiting for mine 🍻

Edited by MickD

Silversnake knows he won my prize, which is packaged up waiting to be shipped. He was very honest and reminded me NOT to ship it because he is a new member.Β 

So as his prize is at the bottom it will be one of the last to be drawn. Which means I can't ship this out until the beginning of the year.Β 

It's ready and packed with a Xmas card inside too. I don't think @SilverSnake minds, I am sure he is genuine but as a precaution ( no reflection on him ) I was told it's best to hold off. Just incase. But Silversnake has been a Gentleman and I can't wait to ship it so he can SMILE!!! 😁😁😁

1 hour ago, jonrms said:

Silversnake knows he won my prize, which is packaged up waiting to be shipped. He was very honest and reminded me NOT to ship it because he is a new member.Β 

So as his prize is at the bottom it will be one of the last to be drawn. Which means I can't ship this out until the beginning of the year.Β 

It's ready and packed with a Xmas card inside too. I don't think @SilverSnake minds, I am sure he is genuine but as a precaution ( no reflection on him ) I was told it's best to hold off. Just incase. But Silversnake has been a Gentleman and I can't wait to ship it so he can SMILE!!! 😁😁😁

Aww that's very kind of you, jonrms. Very much looking forward to receiving it and also sending my prize out to the lucky winner!

27 minutes ago, augur said:

Wow, I'm chuffed! I won the 1/10th Eagle from Lr103... that's incidentally the onlyΒ fractional goldΒ that I'm currently stacking. What a nice surprise on the SecondΒ Sunday of Advent.

No rush to send it, since it is coming across the Atlantic!

Great result for youΒ !

33 minutes ago, augur said:

Wow, I'm chuffed! I won the 1/10th Eagle from Lr103... that's incidentally the onlyΒ fractional goldΒ that I'm currently stacking. What a nice surprise on the SecondΒ Sunday of Advent.

No rush to send it, since it is coming across the Atlantic!

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ

3 minutes ago, augur said:

Yes, I'm over the moon and Lr103Β is such a nice forum member,Β who has helped me out so much with my US acquisitions for my collection. How wonderful is that!

It's a double prize for @augurΒ because now he also gets free postage on anotherΒ item that he purchased in the USA, as these will be posted together. Β Good karma for starting off the draw with 3 prizes!!

56 minutes ago, augur said:

Yes, I'm over the moon and Lr103Β is such a nice forum member,Β who has helped me out so much with my US acquisitions for my collection. How wonderful is that!

Absolutely agree with you here about @Lr103Β . Helped me with a recent purchase from the US, a true gentleman. I intend to keep in contact and hopefully return the favour in some way soon.

1 hour ago, Lr103 said:

It's a double prize for @augurΒ because now he also gets free postage on anotherΒ item that he purchased in the USA, as these will be posted together. Β Good karma for starting off the draw with 3 prizes!!

That is reallyΒ generous of you. As h103efa says, a true gentleman. Best wishes and good karma for you!

59 minutes ago, kimchi said:

It's so great to hear thankful folk posting their enjoyment of participating in the draw on here! Please keep the stories and updates coming folks, it's really heartwarming! :)

I agree, makes all the difference, hopefully some pictures will start to trickle through soon aswel.

Β 

Added 0 minutes later...

@GrahamDiamond hows the toenail clippings coming on ?