• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

πŸŽ… Christmas Prize Draw πŸŽ…

Message added by ChrisSilver

Find the Christopher Prize Draw results topic here:Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

Lets see what people think. I hear what you are saying.Β 

It could be changed if it proved popular to all be drawn the same day. In my opinion its better done dailey " advent style ".

All prizes can still be swapped theres no swap deadline so to speak. I cant see many items been swapped to be honest.Β 

@WillikeΒ are there any games in December that a winner wouldnt want to miss ?

Edit...Or do you have dates in mind for the prize , i shouldnt presume it was free in December .

Β 

Can sort pretty much any game as long as not a top 4 or boxing day :)

3 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

Lets see what people think. I hear what you are saying.Β 

It could be changed if it proved popular to all be drawn the same day. In my opinion its better done dailey " advent style ".

All prizes can still be swapped theres no swap deadline so to speak. I cant see many items been swapped to be honest.Β 

@WillikeΒ are there any games in December that a winner wouldnt want to miss ?

Edit...Or do you have dates in mind for the prize , i shouldnt presume it was free in December .

Β 

Kinda like the advent style...and if I win Will’s mega ManU prize (sorry, not really well versed in football...I will take my floggings later) it will give me an excuse to go out and visit @WillikeΒ castle!Β πŸ˜€

6 hours ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Kinda like the advent style...and if I win Will’s mega ManU prize (sorry, not really well versed in football...I will take my floggings later) it will give me an excuse to go out and visit @WillikeΒ castle!Β πŸ˜€

Will get the haunted room sorted for you haha

Can I check the guidelines please as I cannot find answers having read every postΒ -

1. Are winners excluded from subsequent draws ?
I assume not, so every entry can win multiple prizes if lucky ?

2. By offering to donateΒ several decent prizes can a member be allocated more than one entry ?
I assume not as some donations are already very generous.

Good way of doing it, also could think about having the list of prizes then when your number comes up you can pick the prize you would like then, if someone wants a silver bar they could pick or if they were into coins they could go for that. Β  Just an idea. Β  Β Even if keep the best 1 or 2 prizesΒ then everyone that’s entered gets a chance on Christmas Eve to win

Edited by Cornishfarmer

• Founder & Administrator

Can you put me down for a silver coin, I don't know what exactly I will be donating yet. But if you could add me to the list. Just to confirm that I don't want to partake in any of the draws, just wish to donate a silver coin for a draw. Thanks.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

PleaseΒ Follow / LikeΒ / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channelΒ -Β TSF Facebook page -Β TSF Twitter pageΒ -Β TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

It's quite simple...offer a prize to be won, wait...sit back until December (maybe have a drink to get into the Xmas spirit!) and then everyone will win at least one prize (seeing as there are more prizes than participants!).

@Bullionbilly ran this smooth as anything last year and everyone was happy, and he's a very trusted member of the forum. I reckon it'll be buttery smooth again this year if we try not to complicate things too much for him!!! :)

Β 

Edited by kimchi

13 minutes ago, kimchi said:

It's quite simple...offer a prize to be won, wait...sit back until December (maybe have a drink to get into the Xmas spirit!) and then everyone will win at least one prize (seeing as there are more prizes than participants!).

@Bullionbilly ran this smooth as anything last year and everyone was happy, and he's a very trusted member of the forum. I reckon it'll be buttery smooth again this year if we try not to complicate things too much for him!!! :)

Β 

he might offer aΒ  diner with his daughter as a Christmas prize …………. the person who win the prize pays the bill 😁

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

6 hours ago, kimchi said:

Β 

I'm with you on this one I did not part take last year but watched on from the sideline and everything seemed fine so I'm willing to sit back and let @Bullionbilly do his thing with the draw πŸ‘

7 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Can you put me down for a silver coin, I don't know what exactly I will be donating yet. But if you could add me to the list. Just to confirm that I don't want to partake in any of the draws, just wish to donate a silver coin for a draw. Thanks.

While i accept you have the final say. I think its only fair you and the mod's are included in the draw. You do alot for the forum and like everyone else have donated a prize...Β 

Had a slight change of heart regarding the prize sorry!

But I thought I'd stick with the forum theme and donate aΒ http://backyardbullion.com/100g-silver-forum-bars-2018/Β 100g silver bar ;)

@BullionbillyΒ sorry for all this messing around I've been told to tag you on this edit of prize :)Β thanks

George

Edited by gsimpson
Change of prize

4 hours ago, gsimpson said:

Had a slight change of heart regarding the prize sorry!

But I thought I'd stick with the forum theme and donate aΒ http://backyardbullion.com/100g-silver-forum-bars-2018/Β 100g silver bar ;)

@BullionbillyΒ sorry for all this messing around I've been told to tag you on this edit of prize :)Β thanks

George

All swappedΒ πŸ‘