• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Bullionbilly

🎅 Christmas Prize Draw 🎅

I hope this is possible, but @MickD won a spontaneous cryptic quiz I set earlier today and won a £20 longest reigning monarch coin, which he has declined but suggested it be added to the Christmas prize draw?  So if it doesn't mess up the numbers etc can this be an extra prize?

Mike

1 hour ago, smiddy28 said:

I'd like to join in if I can.  I'll donate a 2oz QB Unicorn in a capsule.

Will cover postage cost to UK or Europe

Is that all I have to do?

Yep . Thats all. Ill add you on.

Been a new member you will be required to post out your item and have it confirmed before the prize you win is sent to you.

Cheers

14 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Yep . Thats all. Ill add you on.

Been a new member you will be required to post out your item and have it confirmed before the prize you win is sent to you.

Cheers

No problem, I'll be happy to.

Thanks

6 hours ago, Csaba said:

Hi, I'd like to join in. I'll donate a 1oz .999 silver coin, that I would like to specify later on as I am waiting for 2 deliveries.

I will update this 

Thats great.

Cheers

Edited by Bullionbilly